Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Explorenique tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Explorenique
from $85.87
More Info
from $12.46
More Info
All reviews custom tour great guide guided tour taling chan floating market amulet market tuk tuk local life interesting facts his knowledge wat pho highly recommend this tour grand palace real bangkok golden mount public transportation a lot of fun local market
Reviewed March 18, 2018

It was the best tour ever, we could say what we wanted to see and we saw everything and our guide Geng could tell us everything, and when he didn't know, we checked by Google (that was only one Thing). It was really amazing, Walking, riding tuctuc and boattrip, he showed us everything and the life of the locals. I wished there would be more tours like this one.

Date of experience: March 2018
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Moni S,

Thank you for rating your custom and private tour as "Best Tour Ever." At Exploreniuqe, I and my team we are trying hard to make all tours we offer to our guests the "best tour experience." And this best tour experiences can't be achieved without all feedback received from our guests. All those feedback will be used to improve our future tour services.

It was another fun day showing you two around for me as well.

Geng

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Being a single older woman traveling alone, I wanted to spend a weekend in Bangkok after a business meeting, but I was concerned about the language barrier and if I would have trouble negotiating the city. I had tried to reserve with a highly rated tour company, but wasted a whole week with back and forth emails and no booking. I read the reviews of Explorenique and thought I would give it a try. I am so glad that I did.
The communication with Joy was easy and clear right from the start. I gave her a list of sights I wanted to see and she came back with suggestions to enhance the experience. Joy's English is excellent and she knew what I wanted right from the start. The morning of the first day, Geng arrived on time at my hotel in the middle of an unforecasted heavy storm! He made a change to our plans right then and there to accommodate the weather. Later on, the skies cleared and we were able to accomplish everything that had been planned for the day. Geng's English is excellent and he was concerned for my comfort and safety on the tour. We visited the Siam Museum,. Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun and Jim Thompson House - all on the first day. His explanations of the history of Bangkok and the sites we visited were so interesting. Geng showed me the secret side entrance so that I could return to Wat Pho by myself at night to take photos. It was a lovely experience. On the second day, we took a private long tail boat through the canals of Bangkok to the floating market, followed by a trip to the flower market and the weekend market. Geng is an excellent bargainer too. I got some great gifts for my family. He also showed me how to take the SkyTrain for shopping the next day. This was a wonderful experience tailored to my requirements that I will never forget. I highly recommend it. And, yes, Geng , you are the best tour guide in Bangkok!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank 1WS

Dear 1WS,

Thank you very much for selecting "Explorenique" as your Bangkok tour operator and your time spending writing this descriptive review about your positive experience ranging from the pre-tour communication to your two days travel with me and Ms. Joy.

We are very glad to learn that you were satisfied with your unique custom tour with all requested sites visited and problem solving during the first day touring that caused by heavy rain.

Once again, thank you for the review, recommendation, and all those complimentary on my and Joy's services that achieved your expectation and become a memorable experience for you and us. Moreover, I specifically thank you for giving me your personal reward as "the best tour guide in Bangkok which I will continue doing so for my future clients ^_^

Lastly, I and Joy wish you the best.

Geng and Joy

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Gengg accompanied us and provided private touring for two days in Bangkok. The itinerary was totally up to us and we could change or tweak it even on the actual touring days. Gengg was knowledgeable, his English was excellent and he was very caring. He patiently answered each and every question about all aspect of life in Thailand. He met us at our hotel, shepherded us through the various systems of public transportation (due to extreme Bangkok congestion, going by private car would be counter-indicated wasting much time stuck in traffic) and saw us safely back to our hotel at the end of the day. He took photos of us and put together a personal memory video of our experiences while with him. We would unhesitatingly recommend him.

Dear FarEast18,

Thank you so much for this lovely review regarding your custom and private tour with me. It's my pleasure to have an opportunity to be your tour guide showing you my sleepless city of Bangkok as well as taking care of you two while traveling.

I am delightful to know that you like those photo and the vdo clip I put together for you.

Lastly, I really appreciate your review and wish you two all the best.

Geng

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I recommend “Bangkok Custom and Private Guided Day Tour Experience “in Bangkok, Thailand with Mr. Swai as your tour guide.
I had the most amazing experience traveling thru Thailand with my daughter. Prior to USA departure we researched our trip and found many reviews helpful in choosing quality accommodation and sightseeing tours. One such quality tour we took was an 8-hour customized private Bangkok City Tour with “Bangkok Custom and Private Guided Day Tour Experience”. I purchased the tickets online and I was truly impressed and appreciative of the availability of Ms. Joy Sumonlaya, the Chief of Customer Service Rep. in Bangkok. As I planned the tour, she provided great insight and helped to arrange the tour based on our interest. Via email, she responded to my questions promptly and efficiently. On our arrival at the hotel in Bangkok, there was a message from her reminding us of the tour itinerary with the name of our tour guide. Nice!
Mr. Swai our tour guide was flawless in his execution of the tour. We felt fortunate to spend a day with a guide who genuinely loves his country and takes pleasure and pride in sharing the history, culture and his unique perspective with us. He met us at our hotel and at the end of the tour; he took us back to our hotel. We went to the major sites…. The Bangkok National Museum, Jim Thomson Museum
Taling-Chan Floating Market, Wat Pho, Grand Palace, the Summer Palace, Amulet Market and Wat Arun. As often as possible we were introduced to multicultural events including opportunities for us to experience a Thai lunch and to ride most of the public transportation in Bangkok…. Sky train- local bus –ferry – taxis and Tuk Tuk. He listened, answered questions while playing the part of our photographer. This was an amazing experience.
Additionally, we never felt rushed because Mr. Swai showed genuine care about our comfort making it easy to take bathroom breaks, to buy water, and just to sit and enjoy our surroundings a few minutes as needed.
Thanks Mr. Swai! This was a fantastic tour of the city of Bangkok….memory lives on….

From Sonia and Danielle

Dear travelingsolo2,

We appreciate your wonderful detailed review regarding your custom and private tour experience receiving from our team, Ms. Joy and Mr. Swai and are pleased to learn that you satisfied with the pre-tour communication from Ms. Joy as well as her suggestion related to your tour experience. Ms. Joy is very thankful to your complimentary.

I, on behalf of Mr. Swai, appreciate your complimentary giving to him. Learning that you and your daughter had a fun day traveling with Mr. Swai with all local experiences he provided for you two in the day is a big motivation for us to keep on developing our service and tour experiences that will provide a variety of local experience based on our delegates' preference.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and the review.

Geng, Mr. Swai and Joy.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I've been to Bangkok many times - and seen quite a bit - this tour was excellent - it flowed well, we saw, ate, smelled, walked and got a real sense of what makes Bangkok such a great city - highly recommend the long tail/tuk-tuk/sunset walking tour

Date of experience: February 2018
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Jon R,

I appreciate your time spending on this review for your "Bangkok Tuk Tuk Sunset Long-tail Night Lights" tour. Learning that you enjoyed these experiences of Bangkok is wonderful for us. The tour is designed to give first time visitors and repeat visitors an overview introduction of the city as well as the other side of Bangkok's beauty that is hidden. Once again, thank you for this review.