Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Explorenique tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Explorenique
from $12.10
More Info
All reviews custom tour great guide guided tour taling chan floating market amulet market tuk tuk interesting facts his knowledge highly recommend this tour wat pho real bangkok golden mount public transportation grand palace a lot of fun local market amazing experience
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We had a really nice tourday in Bangkok with Geng! Even though we have been in Bangkok several times we found it really rewarding to have a local guide who had all the history of Thailand and cultural sights on his backbone - and at the same time could pass this on is an interesting and easy digestable format. On top of that Geng is a really nice person to spend the day with and is well worth every bath spent. We would recommend for others to book a day (or two) with Geng or his team when visiting Bangkok.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Mtack
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Mtack,

I appreciate your review regarding your custom tour with me. Learning that you enjoyed the tour, the history of my country, the way I presented it and would recommend the tour to other travelers is rewarding for me as well.

Once again, I really appreciate your review and time spent on this and wish you the best.

Best Regards,

Geng and the team.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

We did the tour with Geng and we were super satisfied. We

are travelers and we have been in Bangkok many

times. Even with this he managed to guide us to new

places for us. A top roofview for starting hte day

and walking around the neighborhood with really

liked it. WE were walking around visiting temples

and trying local food. We also visited the floating

market Don Wai. The boat trip was an hour and all

the people were locals no foreigners plus you can

buy food in the local market. Geng managed to let

us try food that we have never tried in Thailand.

Geng is very positive and knows how to guide the

tour. The best part of the tour was the sunset at

Golden Mount which we recommend 100%. At the end of

the day you can go for dinner to the toproof view

to try the best Thai food :)

1  Thank gamintraveler
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Hi Ruben A.,

Thank you so much for rating my offbeat custom tour 5 stars. I am so glad that those places you explored are new to you two. On this trip, since you two have been to Thailand many times, I, my partner and the team carefully selected attractions that are local and unique for you two to visit and It's so pleasing for us to know that your experiences with us is satisfying.

Last but not least, I really enjoyed showing you two my hometown. My hometown that can make me fall in love everyday with its charming way of life. My hometown that I can find good food to eat everyday and #Bangkok my hometown that is filled with love and family.

Best wishes!

Geng and the Team.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Excellent day in Bangkok made special by this unique, interesting and informative tour, the longboat river tour was my highlight, a real insight into the community that lives on this busy river. All on the tour our guide Geng was full of local knowledge and interesting facts about the historic buildings and temples en route. The trip was very well organised, as we completed one part of the tour the Tuk Tuk was waiting to take us onward, from previous experience from other guided tours I was apprehensive, but Geng tailored the tour to our interests and needs and was fantastic throughout. Also his "Secret Spots" are a real treat :)

1  Thank Alan S
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Dear Alan S,

I appreciate your review on "Bangkok Tuk Tuk Sunset Long-tailed Night Lights Tour" and am pleased to learn that this Tuk Tuk tour is unique, interesting,informative, and well organized. This Tuk Tuk and other tours we offer at Explorenique are designed and developed based on these concepts you mentioned.

Once again, I and my team are very thankful to your reviews and will continue to provide more unique local experiences that will satisfy all travelers as well as supporting the local community (Tuk Tuk drivers and long-tailed boat driver etc.) to help them to have a better life. Without tourism, those Tuk Tuk drivers and long-tailed boats will have a very hard life.

Kind Regards,

Geng

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

We took a custom tour with Geng this week and absolutely loved it. We booked last minute, but Geng was flexible in meeting us and working with us to make a plan for what to see. We got to see so much in just one day it was amazing, and we also got to see many parts of Bangkok we never would have looked for.

Geng is deeply knowledgeable about every location along the route, and about Thai history and culture. A big plus was his English skills. He spent a number of years living in the US and going to college, so his grasp of the language is much better than others. Other tours guides we used in town were much harder to understand.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, Geng is a downright awesome guy. He is friendly, personable, and pleasant to spend time with. If we had more time here, we’d be booking with him again. I wish we had found Explorenique and Geng sooner!

Date of experience: January 2018
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Hi spdski,

Thank you so much for your time spending on this lovely review about your custom tour with me. I am very pleased that you and your delegation had a great time exploring my hometown and those secret spots of mine.

It was so fun touring with you as well for me. You and your delegation are very nice.

Once again, thank you all so much for this wonderful opportunity giving to me and the team at Explorenique to serve you in Bangkok as your tour operator. I and my team would be very delightful to receive you again for your next Bangkok visit.

Kindest Regards,

Geng and the Team.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

What is special about this tour? The ability for you to request which activities and sights you wish to see. The tour company guide then takes care of all the planning to accomplish your requested itinerary. Prior to the tour we exchanged e-mails to scope out what I wished to see. The company then advised me as to which Palaces were unfortunately closed for renovation. On the day of the tour, my guide Geng arrived at my hotel ahead of time. We reviewed the day's activities and then set off to see Wat Pho and another temple. Then came the private longboat tour spent cruising a canal in Thonburi. Following that, lunch at a perfect restaurant along the river, then off to visit two museums. Geng was very articulate and his English was perfect. He was full of information about each location we visited and for Bangkok/Thailand in general. He was extremely passionate in his role as an ambassador for Bangkok and in passing along the history and culture of the city and its people. He efficiently took care of all logistical details for transportation and entrance to the sights. He explained the Sky Train operation so that I could subsequently navigate the system on my own. I very highly recommend this tour as you can structure the exact itinerary that you desire.

1  Thank Bob G
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Mr. Bob G,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and complimentary on my English. I am so delightful to learn that your private and custom tour experience with me was a 5 star review. With this custom tour service, our guides will plan your trip in advance based on client's request to create best experience for each of every tour we execute. It was another good working day for me as well traveling with you.

Wishing you all the best!

Geng