Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $52.87
from $88.20
from $31.64
More Info
All reviews great guide tuk tuk flower market local market grand palace day tour bangkok tour swai tours culture ferry
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2017

We took 2 tours with Explorenique, and both were lead by it's founder Geng.
Best experience of our stay in Bangkok. Geng was a great guide, telling super interesting stories about all the places he showed us. Whether it was the Khlong Lad Mayom floating market, or a zipping tuk-tuk ride to the Golden Mount, it was always exciting and interesting.

Everywhere we went, there was SO much amazing food. Geng brought us food from almost every stand we visited, so come with an empty stomach :-D

All in all, amazing guide and tours, and if we'll return to Bangkok, we'll definitely go with Explorenique again.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank miroslavv333
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Hi Miroslav,

I appreciate you review writing for the company and selecting us as your Bangkok tour operator for your first visit.

Learning that your experiences with those 2 tours are your best experience of your stay is the best motivation for me and my team to continue our future services :)

Once again, thank you for the review, feedback you gave me regarding the tours and the future services with us for your next visit. Wish you all the best.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2017

GENG was my personal guide. I was in Thailand on a Solo. He knows the Thai Culture very well and shows you everything you request and lets you experience Thailand first hand through his knowledge of his hometown and culture. I give him 10 stars not 5. He took me into the back ends of Thailand to show me more than what other guides would show you. He explains the history of all attractions and is a very nice guy. Great English so it makes it easy to understand. He also takes great pics for you. My tour guide for the next day was nothing like him Book him the entire time you are in Thailand if you can.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank samantha1738
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear samantha1738,

I appreciate your time spending on writing this wonderful review giving to me (10 stars). It's so delightful for me and my colleague to learn that you are satisfied with the experience that I showed you on your private and custom tour.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to be a part of your Bangkok visit and wish you the best.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Geng was fantastic! We were first time visitors in Bangkok and he tailored the tour around our needs and made sure it wasn't too much for the kids. We were able to see the famous attractions and some of Bangkok's life by going to a local market. He picked street food for us to sample and advised on restaurants and rest place. All with a great smile on his face! Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank dbogani
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear dbogani,

On behalf of the Explorenique Team, I would like to express my appreciation extended to you and your family for the wonderful review you wrote for us. It's pleasing for me and my team to hear that you liked the experiences we customized for you based on your preferences. Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Geng and the Explorenique Team

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Geng was the perfect tour guide. He was very accommodating and really took us on a tour of the things we wanted to see. He suggested a great lunch spot along our route and took us to some hidden treasures that you wont see on any website. We also loved the fact that he had spent some time in the United States, and had a lot of common interests and things to talk about. In the end it was more like getting a tour from a friend.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Marc H
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Dear Namtrahm,

Thank you so much for your positive review and complimentary. I also enjoyed discussing with you and was very delightlful to hear you had positive experiences exploring Bangkok with me both those typlical and off-the-beaten-path attractions feeling like a tour with friends. Every tour with my guests, I always feel like I travel with friends.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2017

For those who want to see the REAL Bangkok. Traditional foods, local life,

After being to Bangkok before I have spent a lot of time exploring the wonderful city and fell in love with it the first time I arrived. But my second time in Bangkok I wanted to see the party of the city and the local life, behind the stalls of elephant pants and massages and tourist.
It's easy to find some good street stalls on your own- just wander down pretty much any street and you'll find some- but to find the really best ones you need to know where to go. With Gege he will take you right to them and you will sample some of the best Thai food and street snacks Bangkok has to offer.
Not only does he have impeccable English, he really loves his city and you can really tell in the pride he takes throughout the tour. He will also take you to his secret beauty spots that are hidden all over the city (some only reachable by boat). Not only the spots for tasty treats but to see the heart of Bangkok, far away from the well trodden path. You will experience hidden temples, the best spot to watch sunset over the city, markets where the locals do their shopping, crazily bidding over flowers, shouting orders, eating and laughing.
A true experience in Bangkok is to travel by tuk tuk and in the evening -when the city comes alive- you really feel what an amazing atmosphere this city has.
I had a wonderful time on the tour with Gene, he's a wonderfully entertaining character and he introduced to me another side of Bangkok and Thai life I would never have experienced without.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Madelyn K
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Hi Madelyn K,

It's very delightful for me to hear that you have a positive experience about the tour viewing the other side of Bangkok.

Thailand has varieties of food to offer which you tried them on the tour. On this Tuk Tuk tour and the other tours that Explorenique offers, I and my team carefully selected snacks and restaurants that are the locals' most favorite for our guests to experience. Learning that you like them is a big reward for us.

We want you to get the most out of it when taking tours with us. All those hidden spots along the tour you were shown are little surprises we intend to give to all guests and in case guests want to come back and enjoy those hidden spots on their own. They can do so. This "Bangkok Tuk Tuk Sunset Long-tail Night Lights Tour" is designed to give our guests a great introduction to Bangkok.

Taking Tuk Tuk in the evening is one of the best moments of the day to do it since the city gets cooler and the nightlife is about to begin, our guests will experience the evening way of life of the locals. Same place but different time, it can give you a totally different emotion.

Lastly, thank you for your complimentary on my English skill. I still have a lot of room to improve. Learning English is already hard but maintaining it is even harder especially when living in Bangkok where people don't speak English. Working in tourism industry as a tour guide is a great way for me to use my English so I won't lose it and in fact I am more than ever very happy working as a tour guide because it's so much fun meeting people from around the world sharing interesting perspectives as well as showing my sleepless city of Bangkok to the world ^_^

Wish you the best.