“Amazing experience with an amazing guide”
Review of Explorenique

Bangkok Tuk Tuk Sunset Long-tail Night Lights
Ranked #18 of 116 Food & Drink in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bangkok Tuk Tuk, Private and custom, Walking and Food Tours! Explorenique offers unique local tours and experiences focusing on cultural and social aspects of Bangkok. We offer Tuk Tuk Tours, Walking Tours, and Food Tours that are off-the-beaten-path. With our tours, you will see the other side of Bangkok that average tourists miss while having a positive impact on the local and environment
Reviewed December 1, 2017

We had two tours with Explorenique: Khlong Lad Mayom Floating Tour and Tuk Tuk Sunset Night Light Tour, and were extremely satisfied with both.

It was our first time in Bangkok and our guide Geng helped us to not only find some hidden locations and see things that most tourists never experience, but also to learn a lot about the history of Bangkok and Thailand. He told us all the secrets and interesting details about the places we visited and also gave us some tips and inspiration on how to spend the rest od our visit. During all this we had some of the best local food, and lots of it, so don't eat before you take the tour :)

Both tours were fun and dynamic, but also friendly and relaxed, so you don't really have a feeling like you are on a guided tour but rather like having a day out with a friend.

Would definitely recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Mila M
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Hi Mila M,

I appreciate your review on the tours that you had with me and am so delightful that you extremely satisfied with those experiences; Thailand's history, Tuk Tuk, long-tail boat, sunset, those hidden gem temples, my secret spots, travel tips, markets, and food.

Furthermore, it's so pleasing for me to learn that the tours gave you a feeling of friends hanging out. That's what I really feel when I am on tours showing guests my hometown.

Lastly, I wish you all the best and thank you for selecting us to be a part of your first time visit. Wish you all the best.

Best Regards,

All reviews
"custom tour"
"great guide"
"guided tour"
in 4 reviews
"taling chan floating market"
"amulet market"
"tuk tuk"
in 10 reviews
"local life"
"interesting facts"
"his knowledge"
"wat arun"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"grand palace"
in 6 reviews
"real bangkok"
"golden mount"
"public transportation"
"a lot of fun"
"local market"

Reviewed December 1, 2017

We took 2 tours with Explorenique, and both were lead by it's founder Geng.
Best experience of our stay in Bangkok. Geng was a great guide, telling super interesting stories about all the places he showed us. Whether it was the Khlong Lad Mayom floating market, or a zipping tuk-tuk ride to the Golden Mount, it was always exciting and interesting.

Everywhere we went, there was SO much amazing food. Geng brought us food from almost every stand we visited, so come with an empty stomach :-D

All in all, amazing guide and tours, and if we'll return to Bangkok, we'll definitely go with Explorenique again.

1  Thank Miroslav V

Hi Miroslav,

I appreciate you review writing for the company and selecting us as your Bangkok tour operator for your first visit.

Learning that your experiences with those 2 tours are your best experience of your stay is the best motivation for me and my team to continue our future services :)

Once again, thank you for the review, feedback you gave me regarding the tours and the future services with us for your next visit. Wish you all the best.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2017

GENG was my personal guide. I was in Thailand on a Solo. He knows the Thai Culture very well and shows you everything you request and lets you experience Thailand first hand through his knowledge of his hometown and culture. I give him 10 stars not 5. He took me into the back ends of Thailand to show me more than what other guides would show you. He explains the history of all attractions and is a very nice guy. Great English so it makes it easy to understand. He also takes great pics for you. My tour guide for the next day was nothing like him Book him the entire time you are in Thailand if you can.

1  Thank samantha1738
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear samantha1738,

I appreciate your time spending on writing this wonderful review giving to me (10 stars). It's so delightful for me and my colleague to learn that you are satisfied with the experience that I showed you on your private and custom tour.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to be a part of your Bangkok visit and wish you the best.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Geng was fantastic! We were first time visitors in Bangkok and he tailored the tour around our needs and made sure it wasn't too much for the kids. We were able to see the famous attractions and some of Bangkok's life by going to a local market. He picked street food for us to sample and advised on restaurants and rest place. All with a great smile on his face! Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank dbogani
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear dbogani,

On behalf of the Explorenique Team, I would like to express my appreciation extended to you and your family for the wonderful review you wrote for us. It's pleasing for me and my team to hear that you liked the experiences we customized for you based on your preferences. Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Geng and the Explorenique Team

See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Geng was the perfect tour guide. He was very accommodating and really took us on a tour of the things we wanted to see. He suggested a great lunch spot along our route and took us to some hidden treasures that you wont see on any website. We also loved the fact that he had spent some time in the United States, and had a lot of common interests and things to talk about. In the end it was more like getting a tour from a friend.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Namtrahm
Macro P, Owner at Explorenique, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Dear Namtrahm,

Thank you so much for your positive review and complimentary. I also enjoyed discussing with you and was very delightlful to hear you had positive experiences exploring Bangkok with me both those typlical and off-the-beaten-path attractions feeling like a tour with friends. Every tour with my guests, I always feel like I travel with friends.

Kind Regards,