“Blessed to have had the chance to stay at this hotel.”

MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #530 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Ottawa, Canada
“Blessed to have had the chance to stay at this hotel.”
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I was a young solo female traveler, travelling for the first time after finishing University. I ran into some trouble where I had my money taken away from me and no place to stay. I was taken in with open arms. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The building is brand new and boasts everything from comfort, cleanliness and spaciousness. My friends who travelled to Bangkok after me also stayed here upon my recommedation and speak words the same as mine. If you get to read this Lersak, thank you for everything and I am forever thankful.

Nicky

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
4 Thank NICKYNICK247

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
bangkok!
Reviewed April 15, 2010

Me and my friend went there for stop over recommended by our thai friend.
hotel located in the suburbern area of bangkok, we didn't have time to go shopping at weekend market, we wouldn't expect anyway. Room was extremely clean. Most touirst were chinese and taiwanese, hotel quite nice and new one thing that irritated me was room haven't been made in the evening when we got back from hanging out with our Thais. I didn't complaint and called for make the room just only for that night. it's fine.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank annemarie7_111
Travelers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Park Srinakarin Hotel
BS Court Boutique Residence
#358 of 858 in Bangkok
130 Hotel & Residence Bangkok
#796 of 858 in Bangkok

Been to MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel

Property: MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel
Address: 666 Ladprao130, Ladprao Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #530 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Hotel Class:4 star — MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel 4*
When looking for affordable, comfortable accommodation in Bangkok, look no further than MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel, Thailand. With spirit of Thai hospitality and a welcoming atmosphere, Metro Point Hotel Bangkok, Thailand is perfect for both business travelers and holidaymakers. Just 20 min. from Bangkok International Airport and easy reach of the city's major attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your MetroPoint Bangkok Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.