Lowest prices for your stay
$38
No prepayment needed
$36
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 1
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
$28
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 2
No fees just great deals
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've known Doug and his crew for 20 + years. This new hotel is all I need when I stay in Bangkok. It's clean, comfortable and convenient to anywhere in Bangkok. The food is great and unique for Bangkok.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Greg F
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Located near (3mins) Ekkamai BTS station and (5mins) the main bus terminal, this boutique hotel is very convenient for those who are planning to travel out of town. One can expect quaint decor, basic amenities, and a firm bed with cosy covers and pillows!

Reception staff was relatively efficient, friendly and helpful. Despite it being a small hotel atop a restaurant, security was good with presence of guards as well as 2 doors to get into room!

Eateries and spa facilities are nearby so even though this hotel is at the remote area of bangkok, we can still enjoy various entertainment. Taking a cab to central pathunam area takes about 15mins.

Date of stay: November 2012
2  Thank KaZsingapore
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I really enjoyed visiting the new location in Ekamai .. but I cant understand why Trip advisor has not updated the address - I tried to visit the old location but it was a building deomlition site. When I eventiually got a hotel to direect the tãi driver to the new location about 10 minutes drive away - I found the great old place had just got better and âway from that đodgy washington square. Good service great ribs and actually much mỏre roôm Overall a good stay - but I hope that Trip advisor reads thís and the other reviews and updates the corect address... then I would give it 6 stars

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Don E
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I always enjoy staying here, the food is fantastic and the rooms are great, the service from the staff is excellent and freindly, parking makes it easy when coming from Pattaya as you just come from the end of the motorway and down Rama 9 to Ekkamai

Room tip: High floor rooms are great
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Barry M
Reviewed August 18, 2012

If you are in Bangkok stay at Bourbon street. Their new hotel is just the place to be for exploring Bangkok, the BTS is only a five minute walk or if you need a taxi the helpful staff will take care of it for you. The rooms are large, well equipped and the beds are sooooo comfortable. When it comes to food these guys know what they are doing, from prime USDA beef to local specialities and then there is the Cajun dishes for which they are famous, try the lot lot if you have time.
Would never think about staying anywhere else in Bangkok.
Cheers Guys, William/Dylan/James & Josh

Room tip: Grab room 403 if it is available, its a large corner room
Date of stay: August 2012