Lowest prices for your stay
$60
Free cancellation until 03/29/23
Expedia.com$60
Travelocity$60
Priceline$75
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017

the hotel is located on a main night street in "nana" district. A good location and easy to access via BTS Nana railway.
the hotel has a swimming pool on the roof which is a must for downtown Bangkok.
Staff are extremely helpful and nice.
I recommend and will book this hotel again for my next stay.

Room tip: room backside from the street
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DAWIN, Front Office Manager at The Dawin Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear Mr. Olivier L.,

Greetings from The Dawin Bangkok Hotel!

Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate our location and swimming pool. It’s a pleasure to know that our staff makes your stay pleasant and I’m sure that they enjoy catering your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for recommending us to everyone. We would be very delighted to welcome you back on your next stay with us.

Once again, thank you and we are looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Third stay at the Darwin
No complaints
Great rooms,Good location and very friendly front of house staff.
Agoda messed my booking up and was given a standard room instead of superior,
Given 2 nights free breakfast so more than happy.
Can't go wrong here,won't stay anywhere else for the price.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank dave v
DAWIN, Front Office Manager at The Dawin Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear Mr. David V.,

Greetings from The Dawin Bangkok Hotel!

Our heartfelt gratitude for giving us the perfect rating and for always choosing to stay with us. We are very glad to read your great appreciation towards our guestrooms, location and it’s a pleasure to know that our staff make your stay pleasant.

We thank you for your kind understanding of what happened to your reservation. Your positive feedback motivates us to continue our great service. We are more delighted to welcome you every time you come back to stay with us on your future trips here in Bangkok.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Stayed for 10 days to get dental work done , great mid priced hotel in great location , room was allways spotless with great shower and comfy bed , 200 mts to the action but still nice and quite , Staff where allways helpfull with good english . Its a guest freindly hotel so might put some people off but never botherd me .

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank philip c
DAWIN, Front Office Manager at The Dawin Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Dear Mr. Philip C.,

Greetings from The Dawin Bangkok Hotel!

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for choosing to stay with us. We are very grateful to read your kind appreciation towards our room rates, location, clean rooms with comfy beds and quietness of the area. And we are glad to hear that our staff makes and help your stay with us pleasant. Positive feedbacks such as yours motivate us to continue our excellent service.
We hope this won’t be your last stay with us and we would be delighted to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

Near enough to nightlife and Nana station and also Foodland on soi 5 my favorite place to eat in Bangkok but also clean modern and quite. My only problem was upon check-in I was told the superior rooms were not yet ready and to come back at 200pm which i did and check in went smooth. Later I noticed my bed was a queen and not a king and the room did not seem large enough for the superior room. When I went to check on it at first the receptionist told me she was showing I had booked a standard room which did not make sense since the reason they told me to come back was my superior room was not ready.After some more checking and me showing my booking on booking.com she apologized and said they did not have any more superior rooms. They ended up giving me two breakfast coupons for my time there. No other complaints with the hotel

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
DAWIN, Front Office Manager at The Dawin Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

DAWIN, Front Office Manager at The Dawin Bangkok Hotel, responded to this review, Apr 19, 2017
Dear Mr. Larry Waller,

Greetings from The Dawin Bangkok Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time writing your review from your recent stay with us. We are glad to read that you enjoy your stay with our clean-modern and quite room.
We deeply apologize for the incident happen with your reservation and we are very thankful for your kind understanding. We would be grateful to welcome you again on your future trips here in Bangkok.
Thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Great place in the heart of Soi 4. Clean and great pool on the 6th floor, whingers complain about sun not getting to pool, if you want sun, stand in the street, its Bangkok.

A big minus was the check in staff at reception. Disgraceful. I understand its not the Ritz, but a little bit of courteous?!??

Check out staff brilliant.

Will stay again

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
DAWIN, Front Office Manager at The Dawin Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Mr. Scott M.,

Greetings from The Dawin Bangkok Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time writing your review for our hotel. We deeply apologize for your bad experience during your check in, we will address this matter accordingly and thank you for informing us.
We are glad to know that you will stay with us again despite your experience. We will be delighted to welcome you back and rest assured we won’t waste your opportunity that you’ve given to us to give you a better experience and service.