All reviews golden mount democracy monument wat arun grand palace walking distance room was clean great location stayed for one night busy bangkok khao san road three nights the main road siam khaosan taxi rates asia
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Decent hotel, clean and well located. Simple room, nothing particularly special. The price is good. Staff is ok. room is spacious. Not many restaurants or shops at walking distance. Recommended for cost saving.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The hotel is set back from the main road down a short side road. We stayed at this new hotel for two nights. The room was clean and the sheets were crisp. The staff were friendly and helpful. There are many sites within walking distance. The only downside is that there are no train stations within walking distance however Uber fares are cheap (and air-conditioned) so transportation is not a problem.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights the hotel location near many attraction such as grand placee, wat phi, wat arun and nearly khao san rd. The hotel was clearn and comfortable for staff there have a good communiction english and helpful we recommend you to stay here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2017

I choose this hotel because this hotel located nearby Khao Sarn road and main street that call Ratchadamnern road. Easy to find. Friendly staff and helpful everythingfor me. Quiet room, clean and perfect for your relaxation. I will be there again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank keratiee
Reviewed May 15, 2017

A lovely hotel situation in downtown Bangkok. This was the first hotel we stayed in out of many when we come to travel Thailand. We liked it so much that we booked it again on our return back to Bangkok at the end of the trip.

The room is very clean and nicely laid out. Had a safe, hair dryer and shower gel/shampoo all included. And the bed - by Thailand standards was the most comfortable bed I'd stayed in throughout my travels.

It's location is probably the best feature, it's a 10 minute walk to Khao San Road as well as being 5 minutes away from The Golden Mount and Wat Saket (temple) making it so easy to get around the top sites in the city.

The view from the room was the car park. But you don't expect to stay in Bangkok and get a room with a spectacular view.

The hotel looks brand new. It wasn't super busy which made it nice a quiet.

If I find myself in downtown Bangkok anytime soon I'd definitely stay again.

Date of stay: April 2017