stayed in this hotel between 25/12/13 and 28/12/13 in a junior suite. i suppose hotel is a little new and thus taxi drivers do have some difficulties getting there. well, if you are coming down from Lumphini park, drive past Sukhothai then Banyan Tree. Slightly further ahead, there is a SHELL petrol station which is located at a major traffic junction. Do inform your driver to make the immediate left turn at this traffic junction and Marriott is just about 50metres ahead.
WIFI was chargeable but signal strength was not strong. Our package came with complimentary breakfast at MoMo cafe and food was fine. Our room faced a condo and sound-proofing was very well done in the room. We enjoyed the spacious suite that came with full amenities including washing machine and dryer. The bed was super luxurious and comfortable that we struggled to wake up each morning. Staff of hotel are friendly and helpful. The nearest train station is Sala-Deang, which is about 10-15min away by foot. Baan Kanitha is just on the next street. Further down would be Blue Elephant but you would need to take a tuk-tuk or taxi to get to Blue Elephant.
I will return if i visit bangkok again because of the super comfortable bed that i have enjoyed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, you will enjoy the convenience of full-service Bangkok 5-star hotel facilities with the space, ambiance and privacy of residential living. Unique among 5-star hotels in Bangkok, our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage facilities, appliances, including washers and dryers, ovens and coffee makers, and 24-hour staffing, making our lodging appropriate for any length of stay. Enjoy Thai and international cuisine at our all-day-dining restaurant, MoMo Cafe, or unwind in our outdoor saltwater pool. Premier among Bangkok 5-star hotels, we offer meeting space options for intimate events. Located in the heart of the vibrant central business district, our 5-star hotel in Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation, shopping and entertainment facilities. Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain and Lumpini MRT Subway station are both within a 10-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok