My Mum, my husband and I stayed 4 nights in June 2013.
- Room size was great for family as we booked 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathroom, living room and fully equipped e.g washing machine, dryer, iron, oven, microwave oven...etc.
- Nice view
- Comfortable mattress and extra feather pillows
- Friendly and helpful staff especially at concierge. Their GM was also nice as we met him at lift. We chat for a while. He recommended a good shopping mall "MBK" which can bargain the price and appreciated some of our comments on this hotel. Smile is the key.
- Resonable room rate. US190 per night per room include breakfast for 3 and wifi
- Quick check-in
- Breakfast was below the standard compare with other hotels in Bangkok. Not much choices/style and taste was so-so (we were a bit disappointed)
- Location is a bit far away from BTS Sala Deang or MRT Lumphini. 15-20 mins from hotel by foot. Better to take a taxi with meter.
- Open time of pool bar was too short during 5-7pm. No bar/restaurant open at night time even you want to have a drink with family/friends.More
- Free Parking