Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswasher and dryermomo restaurantbedroom apartmentfull kitchensala daenghome away from homebusiness districtroom serviceminute walkliving areaexcellent staystreet foodexcellent hotellumpini parkgreat poolthe banyan treebts station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Well, I will start with the service- it was perfect! PERFECT! all the stuff took care of us like we are at home, with a great passion to make our time the best they can.

The room is great and very big, we stayed at the 21 floor. the location is great 10 min. walk from the Patpong market, and the Sky train.

You don't have to look anywhere else ... just go there

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor....
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my family in a 2-bdrm suite for 3 nights. Need about 10 min walk to the nearest BTS stop. Better taking taxi if there are more than 3 ppl in the group. The front desk guys were very friendly and helpful. We arrived after 0100 and they had everything prepared waiting for us. Great! The suite was very large and well maintained. Refills upon request and made within good time. The breakfast at MoMo may need some improvement though. Better to have a wider selection and varieities of food. 4 choices of cereals, no cheese, no mango and banannas went out very fast. We had the same dish every morning. That said, I would still recommend this hotel with the good hospitality of the staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Phoebe L
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Just checked out from the hotel and coming back again another week! Better than my previous stay in other hotels, everything was nice and comfortable: from the moment I step in till out.
I was able to sleep soundly and for the first time enjoy being alone:-) Food from the Momocafe was tasty and service was efficient.
Location was abit far from any skytrains but within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank melchew
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Long years ago I embarked on a mission to experience every 5 stars hotel in Bangkok. I have not finished yet though, for too often I prefer to return to my old favourites than to try something new. This time, however, I did it and for half the price of a standard room in a 5 stars hotel I booked an apartment at the Marriot Sathorn Vista. Here are, then, the differences I noticed between this sort of accommodation and a 5 stars hotel:

a) The rate is roughly half that of a standard room in a 5 stars hotel;
b) Instead of just a room you have an apartment. You can conceive it as a suite with a bathroom+bedroom and living room+kitchenette. The latter is fully equipped, including oven, stove, laundry washing machine (although there is a laundry service if you prefer), etc;
c) There is no room service after 11 pm (but how often would you need it?);
d) There is just one restaurant instead of several (but there are many alternatives in the neighborhood, both in luxury hotels and in the street);
e) There is no spa (here, too, you have many options in a walking distance, both expensive and affordable ones).

Conclusion: 5 stars hotels are overpriced!

The weakest point in my apartment: it faced Sathorn Road, which means some traffic noise at certain hours of the day (even in the 21st floor).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Goncalo2008
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed 9 daysvin a one bedroom apartment. The apartments are very spacious and well-equipped, including satellite television, DVD player, full kitchen and laundry facilities. The pool is salt water and large and the gym is modern and has quality equipment. The staff are friendly, efficient and obliging and the manager was frequently out and about talking to staff and guests. The restaurant has a wide variety of dishes, well-priced, especially the boxed lunches and buffets...and a mango sticky rice that was to die for! Rooms were serviced daily and were always spotless. The bathroom was spacious, walk in shower with separate bath, and extra towels in the cupboard. We felt very 'at home' and would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple