My husband and I spent three nights in a very pleasant, spacious apartment on the 17th floor. We asked for a quiet room and thus our room faced the luxurious apartment building next door - it was some distance away and we did not feel hemmed in. Our room was one bedroom (with a very comfortable mattress), bathroom (with separate shower room), spacious lounge and dining room, an 'as new' kitchen, and another area containing a washing machine, dryer and ironing board. I arrived home with almost no dirty washing.
It was lovely being able to spread out, relax and organise ourselves, after being on the road for three weeks. We'd definitely stay here again. I particularly appreciated the free and unlimited bottles of water which were brought to our room on request.
We enjoyed a couple of good meals at the spacious Thai restaurant which was almost opposite and on a busy corner. As you walk towards the overhead railway system, you'll pass a good Indian restaurant (in a laneway almost opposite a christian church) and an Italian restaurant with surprisingly good pizza just a little further down the street. Numerous '7/11' type stores are also along this street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, you will enjoy the convenience of full-service Bangkok 5-star hotel facilities with the space, ambiance and privacy of residential living. Unique among 5-star hotels in Bangkok, our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage facilities, appliances, including washers and dryers, ovens and coffee makers, and 24-hour staffing, making our lodging appropriate for any length of stay. Enjoy Thai and international cuisine at our all-day-dining restaurant, MoMo Cafe, or unwind in our outdoor saltwater pool. Premier among Bangkok 5-star hotels, we offer meeting space options for intimate events. Located in the heart of the vibrant central business district, our 5-star hotel in Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation, shopping and entertainment facilities. Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain and Lumpini MRT Subway station are both within a 10-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok