Ariyasomvilla
$145
$461
  • Pool
1,610 results
All reviewsariyasom villadavid leesboutique hotelbusy bangkokbumrungrad hospitalbustling citysmall hotelcrazy cityrooms are beautifulour honeymoonlovely pooltraditional thaithai massagestudio roomthe riversky train stationlong flight
Reviewed July 22, 2010

This beautful family run hotel met every expectaion and more. A delightful combination of traditional Thai with every modern convenience. The furnishings and fittings in the room were of the highest quality. Our room had a double jacuzzi bath, twin wash basins, rain shower, king size bed, heavy silk curtains, velvet cushions, polished wooden floors. Beautifully clean and with modern facilities such as central electrical control and free WiFi and air conditioning. We were welcomed with a fruit selection and refreshing cold drink. The staff were efficient and friendly. Anticipating our requirements. Service excellent and food first class. The hotel pool and spa a luxurious treat. Cannot recommend t6his hotel highly enough. Bangkok is a beautiful city, the people are so warm and courteous and despite media images to the contrary a trouble free, friendly environment. If we visit Bangkok in the future would deifintely return to the Ariyasomvilla

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I visited Ariyasom for a total of five nights. The villa was at the end of a busy lane, but very quiet and secluded. The room was very comfortable and spacious with a wonderful ensuite.

Staff were very attentive, rooms serviced daily and my frequent requests for extra bottles of water were always met with a smile and the water delivered promptly.

The restaurant was wonderful, food always freshly cooked and very plentiful. Don't know what brand the white wine was but it was lovely.

David the owner was attentive and friendly to guests. He kindly allowed the villa car to pick me from hospital after surgery and allowed me to occupy the room up to 8pm on my departure day at no extra cost.

For anyone having treatment at Bunrungrad Hospital its not all that far - walking distance (within 5 minutes or so).

I have no hesitation in recommending Ariyasom Villa and should I be returning to Bangkok I definitely will be staying there.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank 2shea
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We recommend Ariyasomvilla unreservedly - peaceful, helpful welcoming staff, elegantly furnished with wonderful attention to detail. A place of calm in a hectic city.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott093
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Staying at Ariyasomvilla is like being looked after by good friends. Nothing is too much trouble. In the past we have always been staying at bigger hotels in the area, which are good and predictable, but without any charm. We were then lucky to find Ariyasomvilla and it is still an amazing experience to walk from the hectic and buzzing Sukhumvit into a peaceful tranquility. It´s almost as living in Jim Thompsons House! Our flight home is always after midnight so it´s very nice to have the possibility to store the luggage and to have a swim and a shower before we leave for the airport. And we really like the Nana area with lots of shops and restaurants and the skytrain close to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jesperogkarin
Reviewed June 24, 2010

The Ariyasomvilla was welcoming, comfortable, elegant and like an oasis; our room was spacious and well furnished, comfortable bed with large bathroom; the pool and spa were beautiful with outdoor dining available. My daughter and I stayed at this hotel near Bumrungrad International Hospital, after she was discharged, recovering from Dengue Fever. The staff was attentive and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. They called the hospital for me, and even accompanied me over to the hospital to get my daughter's discharge papers. We will stay at Ariyasomvilla anytime we travel to Bangkok because of their superb service and caring, and because of the beautiful grounds. It was a great place to stay while my daughter was recuperating.

• Stayed: June 2010