“Comfy place with the best Italian food in Bangkok!”
Review of Pizzeria Luigi

Pizzeria Luigi
Ranked #1,058 of 12,855 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I had a nice experience in this restaurant and the food's taste make me feel like in Italy, All of the staff are friendly and Mr Luigi and wife are beautiful people. I will come back for sure!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Located in a courtyard beside the central Sukhumvit Rd., this pizzeria is a quite peaceful corner in one of the most crowded areas of Bangkok.
Meals are delicious and well presented. I ordered a "bruschetta al pomodoro" followed by "rigatoni al ragu di cinghiale" (wild boar ragout) and I was completely satisfied indeed.
Service is good and a big screen keep company transmitting constantly sport events.
The owner is a nice person that professionally follows the trend of the restaurant and pleasantly spends its time talking with customers.
Last but not least the price that can be considered a bit high... well... quality has its costs and in this place the quality is not lacking.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

It's been a while since I have written a review, but I am so annoyed I had to write this. So we used Food Panda and ordered from Pizzeria Luigi as the reviews on Tripadvisor were great; however, when our pizza arrived I was shocked. The four cheese pizza we ordered for 467 THB was so small and light on toppings. Fine! If small, but amazing flavors, no problem, but - you know the frozen pizza crust you see at all Foodlands throughout Bangkok, that was what we received. It was like the sort of stuff you get at a restaurant that offers a buffet of 'Chinese, Thai and Western Food' and there is semi-warm pizza under a heating lamp? At least my 8-year old loved it so I guess that was a good thing (she also likes to eat chocolate cereal), but in the end we felt cheated as it was overpriced and tasted meh. We will not order from them again. Also, so weird as the pizza boxes had the name "Pizza Aroy" on it. This on top of the amazing reviews? Something is going on.

4  Thank llanham72
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I often go to Bangkok for business and for sure every time I get a couple of dinner at this Restaurant. It is a real Italian Restaurant because the food is exactly as in Italy, the choice of wine is superb and appropriate ( this is quite unique in Thailand ) and finally the "atmosfera" is italian (outside dining with italian musique). I like pasta with seafood and i think the spaghetti with lobster, the spaghetti with "vongole veraci" or the spaghetti with "bottarga" are absolutely delicious. Also the desserts ( all home made) are fantastics in particular the tiramisu and the "cannoli" when are available. Finally the attention of the owner that personally greet all the guests make you feeling really welcome.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

You'll feel home when at Luigi's.
This place is easy like Italian flavours can simply taste good!
Good food, amazing choice of wines, nice desserts and great espresso Italian way.
Never loose the opportunity to spend good time in here when I'm traveling in Thailand.
Thank you Luigi for your friendship and hospitality