“A Wonderful Italian Restaurant”
Review of Pizzeria Luigi

Pizzeria Luigi
Ranked #1,727 of 11,164 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My second review of this restaurant. I've visited three times during the past week and each time the food has been outstanding. I've had three pasta dishes, various antipasti, salads and a dessert. The pasta is made fresh daily I understand and I always opt for the penne. The Italian sausage with anchovy, olives and sun-dried tomatoes is out of this world. I can recommend the Cesar salad aswell. The food I just cannot speak of highly enough.

The prices are reasonable, the atmosphere authentically Italian and the staff are absolutely wonderful - ready smile, efficient, friendly, knowledgeable about the dishes and observant.

If you are looking for a wonderful home-cooked style Italian restaurant in Bangkok then get yourself down to Soi 25, you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Luigi

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had Fettucini Gorgonzola. It was yummy and the pasta homemade. Very reasonable. Menu had a variety of pizza and pasta dishes. Located right near the Asok BTS Skytrain station so easy to get to. Met the owner who is quite personable.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We went to this place after friends recommended it to us, as having great home cooked Italian food. To start with, once you see the place, you might not be impressed. no design award was given here, but it is warm and cozy...mostly because of the service. The owner and staff are great, and so is the food. We had Pasta, Risotto (which was not on the menu, but the owner recommended it to us, and it was great!), fish and beef, and even we were full after, we still managed to try a dessert, and it was worth it. Great place to go for a casual dinner with family or friends, and not too expensive neither (2 starters, 2 mains, 1 dessert, 1 bottle of wine and water, all in all just below 4,000.- thb, absolutely worth the quality of the produce). Great evening and can recommend it!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This tiny restaurant run by owner (a real italian) does not disappoint. In the middle of Sukhumvit, this restaurant could be transported to anywhere and do very well.

Food and service are first rate, the staff speaks english well, and the perpetually hovering owner makes sure all is well.

I like the place, and the air-conditioned respite from Bangkok, as well as a decent glass of Chianti.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stumbled onto this place while the wife was having a spa just down the road. Amazing staff who were always attentive and a menu which also served proper thai food as well as beautiful Italian cuisine. Just what we wanted as wife was needing a break from spicey food and I was still eating as much as I could. The owner was so friendly and even offered a dessert that was not on the menu, I believe it was a a polish cake made by his wife. If you are like us and sometimes need a break from spicey food or just want an authentic Italian then this is place is a must. Thanks for keeping me lubricated while I waited the long two hours for the wife's spa to finish.