“Wonderful Suprise in Bangkok”
Review of Pizzeria Luigi

Pizzeria Luigi
Ranked #1,153 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stumbled onto this restaurant and found a wonderful surprise. Not only is the food incredible but the owner is a wonderfully charming host. I ask if risotto was on the menu and to my delight the owner made a wonderful seafood risotto just for me. After a lovely meal we stayed for several glasses of grappa and warm conversation with Luigi. We are planning on visiting again next time we are in Bangkok.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We came across this little restaurant by accident and are pleased we did. Decent pizzas, decent house wine, and at a decent price. Luigi is quite a character - and seems to have his loyal locals scattered around the place. Would recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The best meal I had in Bangkok. A little pricey by Thai standards but worth every penny. The food was delicious. The staff were attentive and knowledgeable about all the dishes and the owner was very friendly & warm. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any fans of Italian food!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Surely not the best Italian food in Bangkok, but it does not aim to that. The owner Luigi is so entertaining, you gotta meet him!!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Eating inside or outside dosn't matter, the food and the service is good.
I was a few times there, Solo and with Friends and will be there again whenever I'm in BKK.
Good Starters and main dishes with a choice of deserts after a good meal.
Good Vines to select also