Open today: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Amazing!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jose R
via mobile
Great service and relaxing massage parlour

Reviewed October 12, 2018
YirouT2
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $131.70
More Info
from $65.80
More Info
All reviews excellent massage oil massage foot massage thai massage hour full body massage great spa reflexology therapist na session thong adjustments massaging spas baht bts
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service is so professional and kind! I’ll come back again. The environment is so paceful and relaxing. Excellent service!!!

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jose R, we are humbled to have received this positive review in seeing our effort in putting our customer first.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and please come back again and we look forward to serving you.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Went there for foot massage and aromatic body massage near the end of my holiday trip. The massage sifu is very experienced, the atmosphere of the massage parlour is very clean, comfortable, and give the visitors a very relax vibes.
Will definitely go back there for my next Bangkok visit!

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Dear valued customer, thank you for your positive review in seeing our effort in putting our customer first.

Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

It was late sunday PM and many places were full, so we were quite happy to get a last minute booking. The place is nice and easy to find.
On arrival, slighly disorganised, no explanations given as to options-- maybe because there were lots of people? When I called I had mentionned we wanted thai massage for one hour, so maybe they did not think they could offer more?
The room is large, athmosphere relaxing, the massage table is good.
The massage itself: by experience, I know it varies extremely depending on the masseuse. Let's say that at the end, I felt like a James Bond martini: shaken, not stirred... and like a well tenderised piece of meat. I tried to tell my masseuse to adjust, but she would only adjust strenght/ power... She was going in too fast to the depth/ max pressure. I have had many masseuses go actually stronger but less fast to the maximum pressure and this is much less painful. And I had a strange feeling for the last 10 min that my therapist was just rushing through some motions, to finish the course.
And finallly at the end, back downstairs, more disorganisation. Were were asked to sit at the "welcome desk", given warm ginger tea and a small bun to eat (nice touch); but being at the desk where you pay, it does not make you feel like you want to take your time + continue relaxing, it's more like need to hurry up as people are waiting behind you.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Have been here with family and on business travel over 20 times in the past year. Regardless of whether we visited during the Christmas period, weekends or near closing time - the standard of massage, cleanliness and service has been consistently high. The skill of the masseuses stand out; the deep tissue and foot massages are particularly good after a long-haul flight. And the girls love the various spa treatments. Having been to many of the top-rated spas in Bangkok, this one is the family favourite.

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Willstirnott,

We are humbled to have received this positive review in seeing our effort in putting our customer first.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we will look into the area in improving your experience on your next visit.

Please come back again and we look forward to serving you.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

From the moment i stepped in, i was treated with the highest service standard. I took the 2 hours hot stone massage and because it was a non peak hour i was also given the VIP room. The room itself; just like the rest of the place was decorated beautifully and gave a relaxing and welcoming vibe. My therapist Tui was really good and worked out most of my kinks. Overall it was an amazing experience

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear Raqalex, We are very delighted to have received such note from you in seeing our effort in putting our customer first. We are thankful to you for spending your precious time to pen down this despite on your busy schedule during your visit. Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit. In BAMBOO SPA, we put you first.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

My partner and I booked the sleeping beauty package at Bamboo Spa ( 2 hours 30 minutes). We had around 30 hours with layovers of flight time so we wanted something to help recuperate with the jet lag. The service included a 30 minute head and neck massage with a 30 minute herbal foot treatment ( basically this involves you placing your feet in a bamboo bucket with hot steam underneath and covering with a blanket) this is done in parallel to the head and neck massage. This was followed by 1 hour of reflexology and a 1 hour hot oil massage.

The spa is very beautiful, little candles line all the stairs, they wash your feet when you come in and give you a very comfortable set of robes to change into. Booking is done via facebook messenger, and was very easy and effective. It was a little bit in the middle of nowhere but trust me the setting inside the spa is very nice!

I found the prices very reasonable we had 20 percent off the package so it ended up being 67 canadian dollars each for 2.5 hours. We wanted a medium range reputable spa and this fit the bill for us.

We really loved the massage the most, the strokes were very smooth and I felt it was done extremely well. The head and neck and reflexology was ok for both of us but a bit painful at times but the massage was stellar, next time I think I will book just a 2-3 hour massage as it was amazing!

We slept really well after, we had a bit of pain in morning ( specifically from the middle back) and on side arms – probably from the neck and shoulder massage but from my understanding this is totally normal after a massage as its areas that are healing, and a result of small inflammation and after one day it was gone.

Very good recovery from the long travel and jet lag. Will be back this time for a longer massage

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Public Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear JuliaLyakhovich, you sounded like the owner. We are incredible humbled and delighted to have received such note from you in seeing our effort in putting our customer first. We are very encouraged to have received such note and very thankful for spending your precious time to pen down this despite on your busy schedule during your visit. Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit. In BAMBOO SPA, we put you first.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I came with my boyfriend to get massage from Bamboo. For me, just need to relax my muscles but he has a problem on his right shoulder (mussle frozen), it just can lift up half. We hope the therapist could help him a little bit but we got more than what we expected!! Thanks a lot for it, also nice place and friendly staffs.

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Pansy R, We love what we are seeing. We are so glad to learn your positive experience with us in seeing the details we pay attention at. Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit. Khorp Khun Ka . BAMBOO SPA

Reviewed May 25, 2018

The therapists are the top-notch one. Consistent and all well trained. Never fail to treat my body ache after a hectic work out. Recommend to Khun Warn (female therapist) or Khun Thong (male therapist) for skillful hot stone oil massage this time. Had their signature kuasa for detoxification session too. Was treated like well and felt welcome. It was so.....good!

There are 20% discount this month on selected packages.

Highly recommended.

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear Fang S, thank you for your positive review. We are so glad to learn your positive experience with us in seeing the details we pay attention at. Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit. Khorp Khun Ka . BAMBOO SPA

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

The very Best Spa I have tried, super professionel. Very caring staff, next time I come to Bangkok, I Will come again.

BAMBOOSPATHAILAND, Guest Relations Manager at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Bodil J, thank you for your positive review. Thank you for making our day in seeing the details we pay attention at. Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit. Khorp Khun Ka . BAMBOO SPA

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

The best spa treatments I ever had in a very long time..lovely and carring staffs, special technique, great massages , nice and clean room and cute decoration.. definitely go back to Bamboo Spa Bangkok ^_^

Dear Shine_Surushtavong, thank you for your positive review. We love your reaction and we are so glad to learn your positive experience with us in seeing the details we pay attention at. Please come back again and we look forward to serving you on your next visit. Khorp Khun Ka . BAMBOO SPA ^_^