Review Highlights
Great spa!!!

Every time when I visit Bangkok, I'd definitely go to Divana. The spa treatment is simply heavenly... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2019
traveler_tp24
Taipei, Taiwan
Good spa in Bangkok

very good Thai massage experience in Bangkok. 房內裝修有點舊但還算乾淨,技師手勢不錯,由於客人太多,較難約,建議提前訂。試了 silk spa... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2019
NVS04
Shenzhen, China

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $26.36
More Info
from $106.78
More Info
All reviews foot soak milk bath tuk tuk scrub therapist massage shoulder station
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Is a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Excellent services. The place is beautiful and relaxing but the massage skill need to be improve as I find it no different from those massage I had out there.

Reviewed November 18, 2018

This spa was conveniently located within a minute’s walk from the Solitaire where I stayed.
A delightful garden lawn bamboo thicket entrance leads up to a villa like reception area.
After receiving a warm welcome with a cool hand towel and a refreshing cool lemongrass tea, the staff quickly attended.
I took their Office Syndrome Remedy: super good.
It starts with a foot soak and scrub.
Then comes the hour long massage.
The masseuse used long soothing strokes to induce snooze-like trance and adequate pressure on the tight muscular knots to rub the ache away in my shoulder and neck region, as requested.
She was observant about my expression (flinches or sighs) and understood where I needed more (or less) pressure.
After almost being put to sleep, she used two wonderfully spice-scented hot compresses to rub my body.
This gentle heat therapy worked wonders to ease up chronic tensions.
I has a slightly persistent stiff neck which completely disappeared after the spa.
After the treatments, i had some time to shower and freshen up with a platter of fruit and lemongrass tea.

Of all the massages I have had, this was easily the best.
So, I can back again the next day, for the same treatment, with some attention to my tired stressed legs.
This time, the masseuse worked more on my lower back.
And almost got rid of the chronic hip pain that had been troubling me for months!

The entire spa experience is the best I have had, and if I can, I definitely would come back for more !!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

A bit far from the station but still easy to find during daytime.

We booked the spa online and everthing is ready for us.

The massage are very relaxing, environment is superb and service reasonably priced.

Freshments are in fact tasty. Good weekend treat for couples.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The spa therapist opened the door and talked to another staff while she was doing the treatment for me. She didn't try to cover my body before opening the door! It was totally unacceptable and I will never visit again even though the massage was indeed comfortable.

2  Thank Dungumorgu
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

We came here for the 160 minute spa package and were truly delighted.

The place was very pleasant and hidden away in a small Soi. The interior of our treatment room was very clean and pleasant. We had a nice scrub plus an aromatic oil massage. Our masseurs were very well trained and they took good care of us. We felt refreshed and rejuvenated afterwards.

Even though the price was a little high, it was well worth the experience.