Arunda Oriental Massage

Reviewed October 9, 2018
RaheelR
Lahore, Pakistan
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.51
from $14.07
from $67.56
from $26.36
More Info
All reviews private room skills quality shoulder soi shopping clothes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

The worst massage I ever got in my life. The masseuse had absolutely no idea what the heck she was doing and at the end she stood by the door and asked me for tips !!! I got a bruise on my collar bone !!! I paid 250 bahts for massage and 20 bahts to let her let me through the massage room's door. The place looks great but the service is crap.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2018

They give you a set of clothes to change into before massage commences, and I had two very good massages here. The outlet is conveniently located at Soi 15 Petchaburi, and they have a garden area where you relax with a cup of tea after your massage session. Highly recommend this place.

I was, however, annoyed that the masseuse consistently chit chatted amongst themselves throughout the session. Although they spoke softly and politely to each other, they opened the curtains halfway between customers so that they could chit chat. That wasn't very pleasant and I'd prefer if they kept the chatter to a minimum and provide me with more privacy.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Been there twice. Had our massage after a long day. Really love the drink that they served after the massage. The place is clean.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Good massage, Great ambience, Cheap Price. Lovely place to treat my wife and mother in law here. A good place to relax. I took the hot herbal massage for my lower back pain..to much walking with my heavy weight. After 2.5 hour massage, they took me to a garden for comforting tea. TukTuk back to hotel, just 100m with a hefty price of 80baht. Paid 100baht and tell him have a nice day. Taking tuktuk just for experience and instagram picture.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Azwan_KUL
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Many option on this street but arunda is one the cleanest and also heard good reviews. They have 2 branches on same road one is old and one is new multi story building for massage.
Foot massage for only 250 Baht totally worth it.
Highly recommended