“HORRIBLE!! Avoid Ten star Inn”
Review of Ten Stars Inn

Ten Stars Inn
Ranked #623 of 859 Hotels in Bangkok
Nigeria
“HORRIBLE!! Avoid Ten star Inn”
Reviewed December 23, 2009

Though I didnt expect much from this low budget hotel while making the booking, my sole idea was to stay at a decent place during my 7 days visit to Bangkok on business. This place is a horror. I reached at 1.30 noon for checking in. The room was already booked but was not ready when I reached. They made me wait till 3 pm for the room to be ready. Also there was a large crowd assembled at the lobby (dont know if I can call it a lobby. It is more like the side streets of China Town). So I couldn't even sit down. I was standing there in front of the hotel for almost 2 hours before I could check in. This place is so far away from the Sky Train station & this hotel has some arrangements with the taxis around. They charge you double or triple the rate if they see U coming out from 10 star Inn. And you cant go to another taxi as every one there work as a team. The hotels trick is to keep the room tariff low & charge you extra on every thing else. The internet facility provided was a rip-off. They were charging THB60 for an hour where all the Internet cafes across the street was charging only THB 30 per hour. I came to know about this after 2 days of stay there & have never used the facility again. The breakfast is horrible with the only eatable thing as bread toast and water. Rest everything tasted horrible. The receptionist was so un-professional & rude and she used to not even look or mind & made me wait every time when I went to collect the keys while returning from outside.
And the worst part comes now. While checking out, they had charged me for things which I never used from the mini-bar. On realizing that they are charging me extra on purpose, I spoke to the Manager & he was too rude & didnt even bother to speak to me.

Never stay at this place. You have a lot of budget hotels in Bangkok in Sukhumvit area. Sukhumvit is near to the Skytrain station also. But avoid Ten star inn.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank Ebayo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Arabic first