“Nice and quiet place with professional service”
Review of Siam Tea Room

Siam Tea Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Siam Tea Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 12,200 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: With its delightful comingling of Thai and Western styles, this deli-inspired outlet spans the culinary divide with freshly-baked pastries, authentic Thai cuisine and a splendid afternoon tea service featuring fine-grade tea leaves sourced from the hills of Northern Thailand. A welcoming area with comfy sofas, this is the ideal spot for a swift yet supremely satisfying lunch.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of my go-to place, for some reason I always find myself end up here. Mainly is because the ambience which is elegant but still cozy. The price is reasonable, food and drinks are good and the service is really professional. Every time I go there the manager always walks around greeting every table and makes sure everything is ok. Very impressive.

Charan H, Manager at Siam Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Veryeyes,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent visit to our Siam Tea Room!

I'm happy to read that you had a great time and enjoyed with us.
Thank also for recognizing me, we were very pleased to be able to contribute to your positive impressions of our hotel

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came to have breakfast around here, its good to having homemade pastry. I like pandan toasted , its was yummy.
Not only Thai food here , there are lots of pastry.

1  Thank Si R

Dear Si R,

Thank you for your review us on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed dining at Siam Tea Room. We always strive to deliver the best quality products and an authentic experience to our guests.

This restaurant really combination with Thai and pastry.We are more than appreciate to get support from you. We promise to ensure that the price that customer paid satisfy with the product quality that we give.

We appreciate your time that you took to share your experience and myself and team look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for business lunch, Banana ice cream was really good taste . Staff were friendly service , good ambience, i will back soon

Dear Nattawan T,

Thank you for choosing Siam Tea Room and for writing a review on TripAdvisor. I am very grateful for all the kind comments you have written about your experience with us.

I will most definitely pass your comments onto our team to recognize their efforts.

We are all having the pleasure of seeing you again at Siam Tea Room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service from jeab, kitty and atom and great presentation of food and great value for money thank you very much

1  Thank Maurice M

Dear Maurice M,

Thank you for sharing the experience you had in our Siam Tea Room both kitchen and Service were very pleased to be able to contribute to your positive impressions of our restaurant!

Jeab , kitty and Atom are all looking forward to serve you again for next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great time to having lunch here. I came alone and first visit. Really delicious Thai food and excellence staff service.

1  Thank Cheirry N

Dear Cheirry N,

Greeting from Siam Tea Room.

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking your valued time sharing feedback for us.
I am delighted to read that you throughly impressed our food, service and your dinning experience reached your satisfaction.

I will pass your feedback to our associates both kitchen and service team.

Siam Tea Room is looking forward to welcoming you back soon.