“The worst massage shop I ever been!”

Asia Herb Association - Sawatdee shop
Hong Kong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The worst massage shop I ever been!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I came to their shop with my mother at Thonglor shop and we did the "APB" package (2.5 hrs) and plus 1 hr foot massage.

The lady bring us to the room and I told them we want to do the foot massage first, they did not clean our feet and just ask us to lie down on the bed and did the massage for us.
After that, they did not wash their hand after the foot message session end and did the body scrub for us!! Very dirty and unprofessional!

In the midway time, I went to toilet, the lady lead me to the toilet. When I finish, I cannot see the lady outside, I went back to the room and wait few minutes, she came back. I feel bad that she did not wait for me and don't know where she gone.

After scrub, we were arranged to difference room to take shower, the water was so weak. I feel very cold during the shower.

For the massage, the power of masseuses were weak and I understand she may feel tired after one day work, it's fine! But during the massage, the two masseuses talking to each other few times!

For the herb ball, the masseuse suddenly put the very hot herb ball to my sole of the foot, I feel scald and bounce!!! My sole of the foot was painful and hurt after that.

Finally, we put up with the poor massages.

I ask the front desk lady call a taxi for me and I want to go to the opposite street Mae Varee Fruits buy the famous mango sticky rice then came back,
the lady told me that they need to off work and ask me request the fruit shop call taxi for me!!

I have no choice and walk to Mae Varee Fruits shop with my mother, I was very bad luck, all the mango sticky rice was sold out. Since I did not purchase anything so I try to find a taxi by myself. I saw over 30 nos of mouse on the street and that time was 2 am.! Can anyone feel the helpless from us?

I feel extremely disappointed of their poor services and I will not recommend anyone to visit their shop.

Visited November 2012
6 Thank thailandfanscandy

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Hmmmm Herby.”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Drop by if you have an interest in herbs. If not, really give it a miss. There isn't really that much to see or buy there.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank JnY82
Singapore, Singapore
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Value for money”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I visited the outlet at Sukhumvit Soi 24 (Phromphong) shop. There is nothing fancy about the place just a basic no frills massage shop. I chose the Asia Perfect Body package for 1800 Thai baht. The shop has many individual massage rooms which are located near the main reception building. My massage room was big and spartan with 2 mattresses. The therapist (her number was 185) started with the body scrub. The body scrub was good but it was quite difficult to wash it off as the paste seemed to stick onto your skin. The highlight was the 90 minutes massage and the strength used was just the way I liked it (although once or twice the pressure was a bit too much). After that was the herbal ball treatment which felt great. The therapist ended the session with a head and shoulder massage. Overall I had a great time and would visit again.

1 Thank Ayql28
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Royal treatment, affordable”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We got the 2 hour foot and head massage and it was amazing. The place is like a spa mall, but stylish. I had a femal masseuse and my boyfriend male. Everything from the reception till the good by tea was impeccable.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank eleonoracar
Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“AAAAAAHHHHHHH”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

One of the most relaxing places you can refresh yourself with just lay down and enjoy their hospitality.No question about it is the prize worth. You want go higher or smoother

1 Thank Moradog