“Wouldn't go again”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Wouldn't go again”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We read good reviews about Asia Herb on another travel forum and decided to give it a shot but boy were we disappointed. Although it wasn't terrible, the massage was very mediocre and definitely did not live up to expectation. It felt to me like the masseuse was just going through some motions and was waiting for the hour the end.

On another note, I bought a heating pad from their store and I adore it! You can put it in the microwave, heat it up and use it as a hot compress on your neck, stomach, or wherever you fancy. If I ever go back, it will be for the heating pads!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank teresa_asa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Bogota, Colombia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Thong Lor site. Amazing massage!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

After a couple of long flights and travelling Bangkok by foot we were exhausted. A friend had recommended Asia Herb so we went there and asked for a massage. They were fully booked that night ao we had to make the reservation for the next day. We had to call like three times in order to move the booking, they were very kind and understanding. We got there and we were greeted very nicely. We were taken to the room, given a thong (net) and we showered. The massage was 1 hour long and it was amazing! We enjoyed it so much we didnt want to leave the place.

Service is great. Facilities both inside and out are amazing. Shop is nice (good for souvenir or gifts). Prices are Ok. Great massage, it's a MUST in Bangkok, if you want to relax after heavy days.

2 Thank Juan Pablo E
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Try 2 hours of relaxtion”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I wanted a massage which was clean and tidy. The cost was not much considering I had body oil massage for 2 and half hours. Tell the people at the front what you want and they will translate it to your therapists. I enjoyed the dimmed lights and very quiet music. You need to use a rolled up towel to place your head down with a pillow it is surprisingly very relaxing. If you go ten times you can get a free 1 hour message so make sure you ask for the stamp card.

They offer you a drink of herbal tea afterwards, but if would be a good idea to drink before you do your message and have an empty stomach to really enjoy it.
I went to the ASIAN HERB Association Sukhumvit 24

Visited July 2012
1 Thank DomoHK
Taipei, Taiwan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Overestimated”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My friend and I had treatments in a twin room.
The room was not clean and smelt a little weird.
We both had oil message therapy. They used flat mattresses without a whole so when we need to lie prone on the mattresses, we even cannot breathe.
Maybe the therapists are professional but they should have good equipments for guests.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank kathliao
Barcelona, Spain
182 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 426 helpful votes
“Those who know - go....”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

A more upmarket, excellent massage organisation. Used by many expats and those who know Bangkok well... Absolutely nothing "smutty" or doubtful here..... Not the cheapest but one of the best..

4 Thank AJCG