Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Thai massage for couples

The massage was fantastic and nice pressure to feel good. People at refresh was very kind. The... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Cosmopolitan737134
via mobile
Foot massage

Very friendly and helpful staff. Superb service. Good location. Conducive environment. Will visit... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Liawle
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.52
from $42.86
from $59.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2018

First of all, I am a regular massage client of various spa and massage salon.
We book the Refresh@24 because of a pretty discount for a full spa experience that sounds wonderful.
We paid the 500bht deposit per person in advance to secure our booking.
Here's the experience.
We receive little or none introduction and explanation of the service we can choose. The receptionist is very rude and unprofessional. Giving us little to none patient and care at all. We finally pick a massage package that suite our time and budget.
Once we enter the room, the creepy odour in the room awakes us, like most of the comment does.
Then came the masseurs, initially it is okay, then it becomes harder and harder. By lack of communication and following instruction, my neck was badly injured, where I have to attend a chiropractic to fix it and ease the pain.
The whole experience the worst ever in Thailand.
I DO NOT recommend anyone else to try this Spa in Sukhumvit at all.

最差泰國按摩經驗!!!
態度兇惡的前台,奇怪味道的房間,極不專業的按摩人員。
使整個泰國行程劃上句號。
絕不推薦給任何人士。

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank FelineNICO
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I usually never write reviews about massages and stuff as I am more food “writer”.
Had an amazing foot massage for 90min which actually felt longer (which is good). The room was nice and quiet and the venue itself very clean.
The lady who did my massage was just great. The pressure was medium which I asked for and she kept asking if it was okay.
I truly enjoyed the massage and could have sat there for hours.
Thank you very much Jin!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank KaisiKruus
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Neat, clean, and well organised place that is open till late. They have a mix of male and female masseurs. The massage experience was great - felt really refreshed at the end of it. Somewhat more pricy compared to other massage places on the Street. Walking distance from Phrom Phong BTS station.

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Poor service and not clean!
It is not cheap but it seems like a local massage shop. No private room and old blanket !

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

As I often go to Thailand travel, I tried so many different massage shop, this time definitely the worse, first when we arrive they give us old plastic slipper to wear which obviously reused many times and i really concern about the hygiene issue, after I lay down on massage bed, I found out the small pillow is so oily, I requested to change other one, she didn’t change it but use the towel to cover it, I still can accept that, which makes me so angry is the massagist!! First when she massage my thigh, she keep accidentally touched my private area, it was so annoying, i keep avoiding that, she kind of sense that but after a while when she massage my other thigh it happens again, and it technically can’t be described as massage, just mainly rubbing and harsh pressing, when she need to climb up on the bed she pressed my back to let her easy to climb on the bed, and her body weight gave total pressure on me, I feel so painful, and it didn’t happen just once but quite a few times, her nails keep scratching and poking me, which I totally can’t understand why massagist allow to have long nail, I stopped her and tell her that but she just laugh say sorry and that’s it, she seems don’t understand and afterwards she still scratched me, the most angry thing is when she start massage my tummy area, she use very hard pressure press on my stomach!!!( i believe is much harsher than CPR pressure on drown person)I scream out and sit up and tell her no!I can’t imagine what kind of massagist would use such harsh pressure to press on body very delicate area!! Not even the very low price massage shop would do that! And when she rub my tummy is so rough and harsh, I keep letting her know I can’t bear that kind of pressure, she also just smile and just didn’t improve, and after two days my stomach and tummy area still feel sore and uncomfortable! The worst experience is not just it didn’t make you feel relax or comfortable, but definitely can harm your body, my friend go with me, I ask about her experience she feel unpleasant also but not as worst as I, may be it’s just my massagist have problem, but I don’t suggested anyone to take that risk, and can’t understand why they can let such under trained people to massage customer!! They are totally over priced !