Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2016

Its a great hotel with great price.. a truly value for money. We were also given early check-in. There are many plus points -
1. Walking distance (2-3 minutes walk) from Si Phraya Pier from where you can go to Most common tourist places like Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun using Orange Flag ferries.
2. River city mall 5 minutes walking where you get Tops Daily one stop shop for daily needs including foods.
3. 1 KM from Hua Lampong MRT (terminal station)
4. Nice and cozy rooms. We stayed at Grand Superior room and it was well furnished and maintained. Clean Towels, Bed sheets everyday. Good Aircon.
5. Ku - A nice and friendly receptionist to welcome you.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2016

In my previous stay in Bangkok I had stayed at the Sheraton which is walking distance from P&R so I knew the area. The area is safe and close to the docks as well as the mall. Rooms are great, cold ac and elevator. My only complain is the stupid unnecessary step on the bathroom on which I almost tripped on daily. Overall the hotel is great clean and extremely cheap. It is an excellent value and a great choice for Bangkok

Room tip: higher floor less sound,
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2016

This was my third stay here since 2009, so you can see I'm very happy with this Hotel. The rooms have been updated, and are very comfortable, clean, and well equipped. You can take Breakfast for a modest price from a limited menu, and there are plenty of places to eat in the area. The big bonus is location. Right next to River City Complex, with access to the excellent Riverboats that get you to the attractions like Kings Palace in 10 mins. Flat fee charge of 13 bhat for any length journey. Chinatown is a 15 min walk away, and Bangkok Main Railway Station is very close, for travelling to other parts of Thailand.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Location is ~ 1/2 a block from Pier N3
If you need a clean room , hot shower & good AC . . . this is the place .
This is more of a residence than a hotel ( no concierge etc ) .
But they do have super excellent WiFi ( once you find out that each floor has it's own server / what you use in the lobby won't work on the 6th floor ).
I even used my Netflix with no restriction message & no drop outs .

My only issue was the outlets need replacing as they are so old plugs fall out of them , they've lost all their tension .
Thank goodness for med tape ( I just taped the plug into the wall once I got it to connect )

I rate it above average because of the Huge savings .

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2016

The hotel was clean, simple and comfortable. We liked the simple decor.

The location was good. We were 2 mins from the ferry pier. I would recommend taking the ferry, tuk tuk or a taxi to the hotel instead of walking from the subway station. The area was relaxed and a good base point for travelling around. There was street food and convenience stores within walking distance.

The staff were friendly, relaxed and polite. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2016