Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$21
$18
$23
Free cancellation until 12/13/22
Travelocity$23
Vio.com$19
Hotels.com$23
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Located on the Main Street , nearest sky train is Surasak Station exit 1 , 7-11 next door , room not big , everything in refrigerator not free and drinking water also not free. Mattress so hard if you have problems with your back choose other place. Tissue papers provide only inside the toilet. My room rate included breakfast like ABF set is enough for busy morning start from 7am. at lobby. Front desk are friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank kanokkornp2017
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room by Booking.com last minute and I get a insider deal. I stay for 1 night before heading to Laos. The staff can speak English very good and very helpful. Room very clean and remember no complimentary drink and all is chargeable. WiFi not in the room only at lobby area. The location very good and near to Malaysia halal restaurant ( restaurant ibu ) just a few step before hindu temple. I will stay there again and I recommended to all in budget travel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank rukman2014
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t expect anything other than the very basic here. But even then there are some basics that are missing. The most obvious: clean bed sheets. Even though I requested a change on the first day, the dirty sheets were just replaced with other dirty sheets. A couple of days later I saw that the sheets were actually laundered but stained/dirty.
Overall, the rooms are not very clean too. On day 1 I walked in a room with a dirty floor. Towels were also dirty and the shower stained. There is much to be done in order to just cover the basics.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Hotel located I busy road lots of restaurants shops and massage parlours
Close to sky train and easy access to river
Rooms a little dated and in need of some TLC
But for price that is expected in Thailand
All in all an ok place to stay for a short time close to Gay clubs etc

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 3 night đon 27th-30th Apr 2018. Check in is OK, but they give me the room with dirty sheet, no kettle, no hair dryer. I cannot sleep with dirty sheet in 3 night.
Check out late in 2pm, they will charge 1 night = 1200 bath while book 1 night in Hotels.com is only a half.
Location is good bcs It is on Silom road.
But I font want come back.

Date of stay: April 2018