$166
$140
$92
Hilton
  • Pool
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$121
$583
$445
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Nice physical facility but this is what happened to me. First room they gave me electricity blinked off and on every 15 minutes, so they moved me to another room. . In the second room I woke up with ant bites- very uncomfortable. They moved me to another room. This room had internet connection problems. My friend who had business in the neighborhood was upset and asked me if they offered any kind of compensation. The best they would do for my pain and suffering is free breakfast. I own a business. I would never treat my customers that way!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Got a great room rate here with booking.com 3600 baht for 2 nights and really liked the hotel, room, location, staff, everything very good standard. When I came to extend the room rate had shot up to 4800 for 1 night! so unfortunately I had to move on..

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2017

Stayed there for a couple of nights. It was a lovely apartment at a great price. Lots of facilities (pool, gym, sauna etc) .buffet breakfast wasnt to my tastes but lots of options and something for everyone.
Hotel is a bit out of the way but good train system to get you around.
Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2017

We have enjoyed our time at Hope Land. We have a family of 6 so we took two of the lowest price rooms. We were disappointed that they would only provide us with rooms with two twin beds. But truly, the two beds are easy to slide together on the tile floors. The pool was clean and beautiful... but a little too cold to enjoy fully since it's January. The rooms were more apartment style with a large fridge and a small table. The A/C is central and very efficient. The cleaning staff came daily and were very thorough. We have also enjoyed the closeness to the BTS. It's less than a ten minute walk there with four kids in tow.

Room Tip: Some floors have smoking. We noticed this in the hall but the smell didn't come into our rooms so we didn't complain.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Good price comparing with another hotels. Beautiful building and the pool is very nice. The only problem is that in both times we booked a double bed throught booking.com myself and my partner had to complain because they give us twin bedrooms. Therefore, they kindly solved the problem.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple