“memorable dinner experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“memorable dinner experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We're happy to enjoy Italian cuisine in Thailand. So amazing.
When we walked in, I was impressed by decor and atmosphere here, so romantic and gorgeous.
We ordered some Italian food, pasta and steak. They're all beautiful looking and tasting.
We came on weekend so the restaurant was too busy, the service is slow but the delicious food is worth waiting.
The price here is quite high over Thailand restaurant but in our opinion, it's acceptable for experience you get.
Next time in Bangkok, definitely we'll come back Rossini.

• Visited May 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Alexia N,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback with us.

I was happy to read that not only had you enjoyed the ambiance of our award-winning restaurant, but you had also enjoyed the dishes prepared by Chef Paride Noviello and his team. Your compliments have been shared with the team at Rossini's and we all look forward to your next visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Candy Land
“reviews caught my attention”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

wine, appetizers, soup and a main. if the seared goose liver with pumkin espuma is on the menu, do get it. best dish of the night followed by the artichoke and parmesian cheese soup. find the right main to macth these and you will have a perfect dinner. being able to get the main courses as appetizer servings as well I went with two. the gnocchi with snow crab and a shellfish emulsion and the pansotti stuffed with veal and a truffle sauce. the lady had the linguine and clams, the simplicity of the dish entertained me better then my choices. I begged for dessert but we were really full off the bread and wine and nice meal.

we try to get in all the nice restaurants we can in town so don't know if we would be back soon but would highly recommend Rossinis's. enjoyable evening and can also vouch for Basil (Thai restaurant) next door. it would be hard for me to pick the winner of these two. lots of fun dining in Bangkok.....

• Visited September 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear kai_khem,

May I thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the new menu recently introduced by Chef Paride Noviello. Your compliments on the dishes including the seared goose liver with pumpkin foam and the “Tuscan” artichoke soup with 24 month aged parmesan have been shared with Chef Paride and he is happy to know that you had enjoyed it. Moreover, I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the wine pairing with your dinner. It is always a great pleasure to be receiving such positive feedback and the team at Rossini's and I look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

“"Experience as unforgettable"”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Inside the restaurant is great. Employees with excellent customer care.Reasonable price with good quality.If you want a wonderful evening, I recommend the restaurant Rossini.

• Visited September 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Dear Freedom M,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback.

I am pleased to read about the positive dining experience you had during your most recent visit and have shared your compliments with the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Toronto, Canada
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate at this restaurant through the Hotel "Living Room" louge. You can order from the restaurant menu. You get the same food and a more relaxed environment.
Great food. I pretty much tried a few items on their menu and was not disappointed.

Visited July 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Canuck992013,

Thank you for choosing to dine off the menu of Rossini's during your visit to The Living Room and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback with us.

I am extremely pleased to read that you had enjoyed your dining experience and that the food had exceeded your expectations. Your compliments have been shared with Paride Noviello and his team, and they look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very enjoyable dinner, great service!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We went to Rossini's during the time that they had the promotional menu by Chef Alfredo Russo. We particularly enjoyed the eggplant, the tortelli with artichokes, and the wagyu beef. The wine that was recommended by the restaurant manager, Khun Jirawat, matched our meal very well. We were taken care of very well throughout the evening- overall, it was a very enjoyable dinner. Thank you!

• Visited August 2013
Dear Jojo2119a,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to read that you were able to experience our special menu during Chef Alfredo Russo's visit to Rossini's, particularly the egpplant, stuffed tortelli and the wagyu beef. Moreover, I am pleased to know that the wine recommended by Restaurant manager, Khun Jirawat, had complemented your meal. Your compliments have been shared with our team at Rossini's and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back later this month to experience Rossini's new Italian Chef, Paride Noviello's, menu.

WIth Kind Regards,