“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Been here many times and food and service has always been excellent. They also have some great lunch set menus at very reasonable prices, with possibly the best dessert I have tries in 10 years. Highly recommended.
Not to forget the bread which is the best in Bangkok

1  Thank nickvegas
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear nickvegas,

Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty towards Rossini's and for taking the time to share your feedback with us through TripAdvisor.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read that you continue to enjoy our set lunch menu, especially the dessert selection. Your compliments on the food have been shared with the culinary team to recognize their hard work. You may be interested to know that Rossini's now has a new Italian Chef, Chef Paride Noviello. We look forward to welcoming you back to Rossini's for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We found the service to be impeccable. Friendly, professional and helpful. We tried the premium and modern degustation menu. No complaints at all! The food was tasty and presented exceptionally well.

1  Thank TroyTan77

Dear TroyTan77,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed our selection in the Modern and Premium Degustation Menu. Moreover, it is a great pleasure to read that our Luxury Collection ambassadors were able to be a part in enhancing your dining experience with us. Your compliments have been shared with the team at Rossini's and they all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

MY wife and I decided to visit Rossini's during a relaxing one night stay at the Sheraton Grande. We had heard from friends that this was a great restaurant and we were not dissapointed. From the minute we walked in the staff we were made to feel welcome and special. The food was spectacular. My wife ordered the shoulder of lamb and I, the steak. I could not decide on a starter and the waiter advised me of the veal pasta with truffle sauce. He informed that this would compliment the wine we had ordered and the steak. It is this attention that I like when you are ordering food. I informed him of the particular way I liked my steak cooked and it was spot on when it arrived. The pasta was to die for and the steak was the best that I have ever tasted, anywhere in the world so far. My wifes lamb just melted in your mouth. For dessert we shared the Tiramusi which was fabulous.

Overall, this was probably the best meal we have had. To top it off we also recieved a 30% discount on the food as we are members of the Sheraton Grande Club which, if you live in Bangkok or not is excellent as it gives you 30% discount on all food and drink within the hotel.

1  Thank Robla1969
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Robla1969,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to write a review regarding your experience.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read about the positive experience that you had with our service team. We continuously strive to provide a personalized service to each and every one of our guests and the team is delighted to know that you had enjoyed the food pairing that was suggested. Moreover, I have shared you compliments on the food with the culinary team to recognize their outstanding efforts. You may be interested to know that Rossini's now has a new Italian Chef de Cuisine, Chef Paride Noviello, who would be delighted to cook for you in the near future.

We look forward to your next visit at Rossni's.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been at Rossini's for a couple times in special occasion. It's so good and also nice service. Excellent seafood, meat lover and pastas.

1  Thank Theeranop T

Dear Theeranop T,

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty and for the time that you have taken to write a review for Rossini's.

It is with thanks that I reply as my team and I are grateful for your kind words. Your compliments on the food have been shared with the culinary team and the service team are delighted to know that they were able to be a part in enhancing your dining experience. You may be interested to know that Rossini's has now welcomed a new Italian Chef de cuisine, Chef Paride Noviello, who would be delighted to prepare dishes for you during your next visit to Rossini's.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rossini's in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went for lunch -was thoroughly impressed especially salmon pasta - beautiful place and very helpful and considerate staff. Not too fast or too slow, just right.

1  Thank P_Chang_13
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear P_Chang_13,

Thank you for dining with us at Rossini's and for sharing your experiences.

It is a great pleasure to read that you had enjoyed the salmon pasta during lunch. Moreover, I am delighted that you had enjoyed the ambiance and service provided by our team. I have shared your compliments with our team and they are delighted to know they were able to be a part in enhancing your dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.