“Great food, ambience!”
Review of Rossini's

Rossini's
Ranked #24 of 10,776 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Singapore
“Great food, ambience!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for a place to eat on our last day in Bangkok. Decided to go for this trusted restaurant in Bangkok. Took the premium set meal but dropped the foil gras in favor of the scallops from the cheaper set menu. Best choice ever. Never a fan of foie gras anyway. Main of beef tenderloin was fantastic, comparable to some of the best steakhouses back in Singapore. Wine choices were aplenty and went well with the food.

Service was great. Had a nice cozy corner near the 'fireplace'. Would come back again if we are back in Bangkok!

1 Thank musicbox_85
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear musicbox_85,

May I thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's on your final day in Bangkok.

I am delighted read that you had enjoyed the Premium Set Menu with the scallops. We strive to provide a memorable dining experience for all our guests, so if there are any special requests or any changes that you wish to be made to the, please feel free to inform our service team and we will try our best to meet your requirements. Needless to say, I am pleased that you had also enjoyed the wine from our primoVino wine list and the level of customer service provided by our team.

We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back to Rossini's.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Quality food at a quality venue”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The Sunday brunch at Rossini's is a must in Bangkok! From the wide range of scrumptious food to the impeccable service, Rossini's is a top notch experience. Our server Ying went above and beyond that reminded me of high level service in America. I recommend Rossini's to not only travelers but to locals as well.

3 Thank DillonTB
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear DillonTB,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine at Rossini's during the Sunday Jazzy Brunch and for the time that you have taken to write a review.

I am delighted that you had enjoyed our buffet spread and the level of service provided by our Luxury Collection ambassadors. Extra recognition have been given to Khun Ying to recognize her outstanding efforts in enhancing your dining experience.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Bangkok
“Good Business Lunch”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Rossini is a good place for business lunch. The business lunch menu is simply yet effective. Sometime it gas the good portion of filet mignon which is well prepared. Service is good. There also has a good wine list as they try very hard to promote their Primo Vino program.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank wachi60
Dear wachi60,

May I thank you for choosing to dine with us at Rossini's and also for your feedback shared regarding our Business Lunch Menu.

I am happy to read that you find our Business Lunch menu "simple yet effective." We offer five Power Lunch menus for our diners to choose from during lunch and it is a great pleasure to read that you enjoy our filet mignon. Moreover, I am glad to read that you enjoy our wine selection from the primoVino wine list. With the "primoVino by Rossini's" concept, guests are able to enjoy to shelf wines, either by glass or bottle, at cellar prices. Your compliments regarding the customer service level had been shared with the team and they appreciate the recognition that you have given.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Rossini's for another memorable dining experience.

Singapore
“Epic Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Live foie gras pan searing station, full Peking Duck, fresh sashimi and seafood selections are available. Live music also plays during the brunch.

Favorites are foie gras, Peking Duck, cheese cake and walnut ice cream.

Visited April 2013
6 Thank EddieSky
Dear EddieSky,

May I thank you for dining with us during the Sunday Jazzy Brunch and for the time that you have taken to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed our food selection during the Brunch, especially the foie gras station at Rossini's, Peking Duck, cheese cake and the walnut ice cream. You may be interested to know that our ice cream are home-made! Your compliments have been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable dining experience.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“This restaurant's rating is well justified!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed in the hotel nearby and used TRPADV to check out the local restaurants. Was craving some pasta and this place definitely satisfied my cravings and backed up its reputation. Food (!!!), staff, atmosphere (was not too busy and an ambiance was good - soft lighting, not too loud) and wine were excellent. Was a bit disappointed with coffee as it lacked flavor, but overall I highly recommend the place and will come back there again when I visit BKK next time.

1 Thank ezhik_v_tumane
Dear ezhik_v_tumane,

May I thank you for dining at Rossini's and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed our food, especially the pasta, the wines, atmosphere, and most importantly, the service provided by our team. With your compliments of our wine, it is through our primoVino concept that guests are able to enjoy stellar wines at cellar prices. Your compliments have been shared with the team to recognize their outstanding efforts.

However, I am concerned to read that you have found the coffee to be lacking flavor. I have shared your feedback with our Director of Food & Beverage for further improvement.

Thank you once again for dining with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.