“Appreciate”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I would like to share my experience. I appreciated with Rossini's team and food. You will appreciate many delicious,clean,beautiful food and warm service at here. They have a service mind and excellent service. If I would like to have Italian meal , I will choose here for 1st place.

2  Thank Peew P
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Peew P,

May I thank you for taking the time to write a review for Rossini's.

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback. We continuously strive to improve the quality of our service and I am sure that your kind words will be a great encouragement to the team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

we have tried Rossini's since 2008, it always good, still keep excellent food and warm service,
many thing that we want to share, snow fish is the best, pasta with roast veal cream sauce was superb, i can say Rossini's team can give you feel at home when you come for dinner or lunch because of they really care how you feel. i will say that Rossini's will be the first restaurant if we want to have Italian food in BKK. i love it.

Dear Pipat O,

Thank you very much for your support and loyalty towards Rossini's.

I sincerely appreciate your generous comments and have shared it with the team at Rossini's to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rossini's for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were a group of about 10 and have chosen Rossini be ause it is part of the Sheraton luxury collection dining choices and the RESTUARANT looked appealing and so the menu. However the food was a disaster and to our surprise as the do have an Italian Chef who did also come out to our table. The entire group of our business associates stated their food was not good and we waited a ng time for staters and inbetween curses. I ordered a steak and it was one of the most uninjoyable pieces of meat I everhad.

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Werner R,

First of all, may I thank you for dining at Rossini's and for taking the time to share your experience.

I was concerned to read about your dinner experience, as it is our aim to satisfy all our guests. Rossini’s and our Chef prides themselves for using only the finest imported and local ingredients. Both our venue manager and chef acknowledged the delay in service, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Maintaining a high standard of service is a challenging task, and we always take feedback seriously.

We have adjusted our seasonal menus since your last visit. I hope that we will have the pleasant opportunity to welcome you back to Rossini's, so that we may make amend for the poor impression created on this occasion.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Excellent restaurant in the hotel. Adequate menu with good food, a few reasonably priced wines and attentive service. Generous sized tables well spread out.

Dear Pierre83120,

Thank you for the time that you have taken to write a review for Rossini's. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your dining experience with us and hope that your comments will be useful for future diners.

The team at Rossini's and I look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

When you pass the door you feel you are in Italy , the food is amazing & the portion is more than enough , you'll leave the place feel happy because the service is extremely good

1  Thank Motaz1
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Motaz1,

Thank you very much for the time that you have taken to write a review for Rossini's.

I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your experience at Rossini's. We continuously strive to provide exceptional customer service to all of our diners and your kind comments have been passed on to the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our award-winning restaurant.