“A wonderful surprise..the menu at Rossini's”
Review of Rossini's

Rossini's
Ranked #91 of 11,162 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

One never knows what he will find at a restaurant within a hotel. While being convenient, the food and service are yet to be experienced.

The menu at Rossini's was regal. The choices included many of my favorites and the difficulty was in making my selection. Each plate brought forth another, "Oh, is this good" and a big smile on my face. Rossini's is truly a "gem" within a "gem.

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Bigpa5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience at Rossini's with us.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed the food selection at Rossini's. We strive to continuously offer a memorable dining experience for our guests and your comments certainly matches what we aim for. Recognition has been given to the team to recognize their efforts and they look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Richard Chapman

There are newer reviews for Rossini's

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I had dinner there and were both shocked on how great the food tasted. I would highly recommend and the head chef came around to say hello

Dear Jim L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Rossini's as well as for Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

I am delighted to read that you and your wife have enjoyed the dining experience at Rossini's. Recognition has been given to the team and they look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your wife back for another incomparable dining experience.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Nice formal dining room with very attentive service from the staff; the food is fair although the taste is a bit blant (sea scallop ''venitian style'' as well as the gnocchis should have more complex favors to be remembered), the classico tiramisu is generous and delicious. The wine selection by the glass would deserved to be broader. Anyway I'd like to recommend the place for a romantic diner.

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear CHRISTIAN D,

Thank you for sharing your recent dining experience at Rossini's.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed the service at Rossini's. However, I am concerned to read that the taste of the food was not up to your expectations. Your words of constructive criticism have been shared with the culinary team at Rossini's in order to ensure that improvements are made. With regards to your comment about wines by glass, we are currently reviewing our wine selection in order to offer the best matches to our food selection.

Once again, I thank you for your compliments and constructive feedback. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I enjoyed the duck, and the wine. The decor was nice...but because it was my first dinner and suffering from jet lag after 24hours of travelling from NZ and Hong Kong...i probably need to try it again next trip. Slightly pricey, but 15% SPG discount helped. The chef's entree and dessert were sublime.

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear xleer71,

Thank you for sharing you recent dining experience at Rossini's with us.

I am concerned to read that the experience you had at Rossini's did not meet your expectations. We continuously strive to provide all our guests with an incomparable dining experience and unfortunately on your most recent visit, we did not achieve that.

I certainly hope that you would give us another chance to show you that what you experienced was not our standards.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had one of my best meal here last month . At first I just wanted to try some food from chef Stefano Merlo , I expected good foods from him and he didn't disappointed me (In fact it's very impressive) the taste of food is very good especially tartar . the place was good and the service is very good and the best is food. I plan to return there this month , I can't wait no longer.

1  Thank WiriyaP

Dear WiriyaP,

Thank you for writing a review for Rossini's and for sharing your experience.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed the dishes prepared by Chef Stefano Merolo. I have shared you kind words with him and the team at Rossini's look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable dining experience.