We stayed at the Swan Hotel on 3 different occasions during our time in Thailand and we always looked forward to coming back here. The reasons are:
* Great location in riverside near the main Th Silom and striking distance of major sights
* Incredibly clean rooms with fresh linen and towels on arrival
* Really friendly and helpful staff - the reception team will call hotels in other locations to help you book
* Restaurant serves lovely food and at reasonable prices
* Breakfast is included in the price and is a good spread
* The pool area is a great place to relax and is well looked after
* A standard twin or double booked online only costs 1,200baht (approx $32)
* It's quiet and you can get a good night's sleep
We couldn't find any downsides. Each time we headed somewhere new, they offered a free bag storage service so we didn't have to drag our main bags with us. We found the hotel a lovely place to stay and the staff here made us feel very welcome.
We loved it so much we booked my fiancee's parents into a room when they visited.
james & muneeza
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your Swan Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.