Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2016

I think the Swan performs above its price. The rooms are basic but with all conveniences; mini bar, cable TV, good small bathrooms, aircon etc.

The pool is pleasant, especially when there are no noisy western children or their oblivious parents around.

The one cafe meets breakfast/lunch/dinner bar needs, and the service is good, especially in the evenings when it is quieter. I think the Thai menu is good.

TYhe

Room tip: Back rooms have less street noise. Front rooms are on a quiet street and only a few are pool facing.
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed June 20, 2016

Basic are there , clean , simple , cheap , well located
You get what pay for , for us we choose that place for the proximity of the french embassy 100 meters , , parking for our car for the night in middle of Bangkok , river Chao Phraya around the corner and chinatown a bit further
Plenty of nice coffee shop around , street food .
won't stay for a week but for a night that was fair .

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

After 14 hours flight perfect hotel to relax with children at the swimming pool. Nice located near to Chinatown and trainstation. Not very luxury but good for this price. Reception very nice during the day. At night less service. Owner very friendly and willing to help you how to survive in Bangkok and don't pay to much for tuk tuk

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Marco K
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Two rude receptionist welcomed us at this old hotel of long gone charm. It was a peak season, we had to find some place to stay for 6-7 hours from noon till around 19.00 and the only thing available was a single room. The idea was to have some room to keep our bags till we go to the airport, have some shower before we go. But the fact that, although we were not even going to stay the night, there were 2 of us and the booking was for a single room was too heavy to process by the two ladies at the reception. The taller one asked me to leave. I had to leave the hall and my wife had to play a part in this improvised theatre that she is on her own. It was humiliating and completely unreasonable. We were paying 20 pounds for few hours in this gloomy establishment and I was kicked out of the door.

Later that evening the manager approached my wife and apologised for his receptionist and said "of course you husband is welcomed". We thanked him, I did use a pool even, and then we showered and were off to the airport. But the bad taste in my mouth remained till today. I have never ever encountered in Thailand such unfriendly welcome in a hotel. We told this to the manager, to the other colleagues at the reception, and I think it is quite fair to tell the story here. I am grateful for managers' decision. But this initial experience really overshadowed all our (very short) stay.

In did not want to write this review. In fact I wanted to forget about the Swan Hotel altogether. But after receiving a TP notification e-mail "You forgot about something" (sic!) asking me to write the review of the Swan, I decided to do it.

Good points of the hotel: long, atmospheric corridors, great view on the pool from upper floors, unique lounge area overlooking the pool.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank MariuszPis
Reviewed March 2, 2016

old hotel in silom area. location is fine, hotel old, no elevator. there is a swimmingpool.
this hotel is a bit noisy at night because slamming doors etc.
the wifi is good but you have to pay for it!!

Date of stay: March 2016