Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Booked my hotel stay for 3 nights at hotels.com, which is a quite reputable and known site. When I arrived near midnight, I was told by the hotel staff that they didn’t have my reservation and don’t even have a contract with hotel.com. I even had my confirmation on my iphone, but it was not good enough. It was a hassle trying to get a thai sim card for my American phone and having to call hotels.com to resolve the issue. The true issue was the hotel losing my reservation…they finally checked me in after an hour of pain at 1 am.

The location is awesome, right is the center of busy silom area and very close to subway. The room is very basic…air con didn’t work well either. I would only recommend staying they for a short time if you want to be in the middle of silom.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank sergeipdx
Reviewed April 5, 2012

BEWARE - This hotel is sited within a teeny square accessed via a little alley where you walk thru massage parlour. As such, the so-called "Superior" rooms do NOT have windows. ALL rooms are badly designed with air-con fan coil over the doorway but the bed(s) are tucked into another corner. So the air-con cannot cool the bed area. Bangkok is very hot most time of the year.

Staff are very nasty - they cancelled my room which was FULLY PAID because I kicked up a fuss about (1) the bad design of rooms which deprives guests of air-con comfort and (2) unethical non-disclosure of No-Windows for Superior Rooms.

Room tip: Avoid Regent Silom Hotel altogether. Bangkok has loads of other hotels.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank fi33ne
Reviewed April 3, 2012

You can get 10 times more upgrade with the same price in other hotels nearby the area. We pre-booked 2 days here and had thoughts to not continue staying. Bed and bathroom with basic table plus refrigerator are all you can have in a deluxe room. Shower is bad as well as the cabinet. Very small room. However, basic set breakfast is good though not as good as others. Not my type of hotel.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Basic no frills accomodation. Stayed 5n. As mentioned by others, it is just a few steps away from sala daeng bts skytrain which makes getting around bangkok easy. Good security and decent wifi connection.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank justdabest
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Stayed there on my first trip to Bangkok .
Bts sala daeng is right in front of the hotel door step. The silom night market and path phong is just 20steps away! How amazing. The front desk speaks good English. Plus there's a 10% off thai massage from Saba thai massage home which is at the hotel lobby. Convenient! Had them every evening after long day of shopping. For travelers and backpackers. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: February 2012