Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$32
$25
Agoda.com
$20
Expedia.com$25
Travelocity$25
Algotels$35
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I spent quite some time walking under the big sun, trying hard to locate this hotel. I knew that it is located at the end of one small road, but there are several roads around that area, with limited signboard, forcing me to go in and out.
The room is clean, breakfast is typical, free wifi available in room (though working slow). It claimed that free tuk-tuk service will be provided to send you to Skytrain Rachathewi station, but in actual, they won't send you to the station directly, instead, drop you somewhere close and need to walk about 5 mins to arrive.
There is a shortcut that you could walk for 5 mins, and arrive in Phaya Thai Station, do ask the hotel staff to show you. That's the shortest way to skytrain/Airport link station. However, single lady might want to avoid it during night time, as you will be walking through a dark area, then alley beside a "illegal" residental area. I did it around 10pm though.
Having that location that closed to phaya thai station (with shortcut), and comparable cheaper rate, it is not a bad hotel option in Bangkok.

Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank Travel_freak_mas
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Getting here is was easy by skytrain. You get off at the Ratchathewi station and approximtely 10-15 mins walk from the station. Depending on how fast you walk. There is a Family Mart and 7 Eleven on the main street . They are open 24hrs if you get a munchy craving. The area is very quiet after about 10pm but quite safe. You have shopping just at SIAM Station, or MBK at National station. about $20 - $30THB on the skytrain. If you need a late check out $500THB till 6pm or $900THB till 9pm.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Julién C
Reviewed June 8, 2011

The hotel is located close to metro station. The rooms a clean and the furniture is quite nice. We stayed there one night and the service was ok, specially the receptionist.

Date of stay: May 2011
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I stayed at this hotel several times in the past and everything was fine. This time I booked the room ahead of time and had it on hold with a credit card. I arrived at the hotel and I wanted to check my reservation and I found that the rate for new bookings was 50% of the rate that I had on hold. Unfortunately I found this out after I checked in. I am a diamond BW rewards member and stay often at hotels so I assumed that the management would be able to adjust the rates to a level close to the current new rates. It was a no go from the hotel's side. They just pointed fingers at the Best Western reservation system. They made up all kinds of excuses and would not allow me to get out of my reservation in any way except to pay the entire booking at the rate I booked it at.. In the USA all you need to do is to stay a single night and the remainder of the booking can be re-booked at the new rate, this is impossible to do here because the management care more about a few dollars than they do about customers and customer loyalty. They also told me that they will charge me an extra 10% for using a travel gift card and for using a credit card. These are both forbidden by Best Western but still they are doing this. The rates shown on the internet are for cash payment only, any other means of payment will cost 10% more. Any way they can squeeze money out of the customers they will try. Stay anywhere else!

Room tip: The rooms are okay but the management is poor
Date of stay: June 2011
6  Thank NoobNB
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Had a great stay at the hotel - made even better by the fact I got a great discount throughhttp://www.lifestyle-discount.com/discounts.aspx

Date of stay: May 2011