Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$32
$25
Agoda.com
$20
Expedia.com$25
Travelocity$25
Algotels$35
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Getting here is was easy by skytrain. You get off at the Ratchathewi station and approximtely 10-15 mins walk from the station. Depending on how fast you walk. There is a Family Mart and 7 Eleven on the main street . They are open 24hrs if you get a munchy craving. The area is very quiet after about 10pm but quite safe. You have shopping just at SIAM Station, or MBK at National station. about $20 - $30THB on the skytrain. If you need a late check out $500THB till 6pm or $900THB till 9pm.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Julién C
Reviewed June 8, 2011

The hotel is located close to metro station. The rooms a clean and the furniture is quite nice. We stayed there one night and the service was ok, specially the receptionist.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I stayed at this hotel several times in the past and everything was fine. This time I booked the room ahead of time and had it on hold with a credit card. I arrived at the hotel and I wanted to check my reservation and I found that the rate for new bookings was 50% of the rate that I had on hold. Unfortunately I found this out after I checked in. I am a diamond BW rewards member and stay often at hotels so I assumed that the management would be able to adjust the rates to a level close to the current new rates. It was a no go from the hotel's side. They just pointed fingers at the Best Western reservation system. They made up all kinds of excuses and would not allow me to get out of my reservation in any way except to pay the entire booking at the rate I booked it at.. In the USA all you need to do is to stay a single night and the remainder of the booking can be re-booked at the new rate, this is impossible to do here because the management care more about a few dollars than they do about customers and customer loyalty. They also told me that they will charge me an extra 10% for using a travel gift card and for using a credit card. These are both forbidden by Best Western but still they are doing this. The rates shown on the internet are for cash payment only, any other means of payment will cost 10% more. Any way they can squeeze money out of the customers they will try. Stay anywhere else!

Room tip: The rooms are okay but the management is poor
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank NoobNB
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Had a great stay at the hotel - made even better by the fact I got a great discount throughhttp://www.lifestyle-discount.com/discounts.aspx

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2011

We were on family trip and took 7 rooms in total. The hotel was so nice to upgrade 4 of our rooms to a Deluxe Room, and they put us all on the same floor (the 2 top floors actually as each floors only have 4 rooms). They didnt have any connecting rooms, in case you are wondering.

The Deluxe Room was spacious and the Super King Size Bed is real BIG and COMFY! Complimentary internet was also included and the connection was good too. Decor of the room is nice with vibrant color chairs and they have flat screen TV. Cleanliness is also Good.

Price was reasonable and comes with breakfast. Lobby was small and simple. I do noticed that not all staff speak acceptable level of English, so to make arrangements or requests might be a bit difficult, but it was still alright for us.

They had free tuk tuk service to the main road and what i like abt this hotel is that, it is very near to Platinum Plaza - 1 of Bangkok's best shopping mall (wholesale). You need to spend 1 full day there to check out their stuffs! Inside the mall, there is 1 super tasty halal chicken rice stall at the food court, give it a try, simply delish. 7E is available within walking distance but I wouldnt recommend for you to walk alone at night.

I dont mind to stay in this hotel again the next time we're in Bangkok.

Date of stay: July 2010