Patumwan House
$316
$251
$162
$145
All reviewssiam paragonnational stadiumwendy housekitchen areahotel is locatedmoney exchangerooms are hugesuite roomwithin walking distancecentral worldstayed here for nightsbts skytrainvery nice hotelair conexcellent locationshopping mallstreet food
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hotel was in a fantastic location however a bit hard to find at first. Breakfast was poor only had it once in the 7 days. The place was clean and the rooms always made up and kept very well. Enjoyed our stay would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Patumwan_House, ผู้จัดการ at Patumwan House, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Hello Sen1982

Thank you for taking time off to write us this review. It was a pleasure having to you at our hotel. We are delighted that the quality of the facilities and standard of service is enjoyed and appreciated by our guests.We will make breakfast better. We are looking forward to your next visit soon.

All the best,

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is my third stay at this hotel, it is my pick of the best value hotel in bangkok. At $45 dollars australian including breakfast its a bargain. The hotel is very clean, quiet, with generous size bedroom and bathroom. Positioned 10 min walk from MBK no trains, tuk tuks to catch to go shopping. Security is excellent, staff helpful and speak good English.
hope this helps

Room Tip: pick deluxe room my advice
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello IPhilip

Thank you for taking time off to write us this review. It was pleasure to host you during your stay in BKK and know that you have enjoyed your time spent here at Pathumwan House. Our staffs are grateful by your compliments.We are looking forward to your next visit soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed November 25, 2013

stay one night at the hotel. the location of the hotel is good, 5mins walk to siam center. the room was big, but the bed no comfortable enough. credit card was not allowed to use, that not convenient.

the main is forget the breakfast provided, go out to have the better choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Was attracted by the low rates of the family suite and central location and rating seems not too bad on agoda and tripadvisor. On arrival, we were perturbed by the location of the building in a dark corner right at the end of the street, the dimly lit reception and corridors (we arrived at night time), old furniture and blemished bathtub. Staff were fine except a one of the lady staff who seemed reluctant to provide clear directions for travellers and help us to call to book for a massage. The night security guard didn't help but tried to cheat our money when we were trying to negotiate the price with the cab driver. Limited channels on TV with poor reception, breakfast was so-so. However the room was very spacious and thoroughly cleaned everyday which was good. I guess with the cheap prices I guess one cannot expect much. I reckon it is considered pretty value and comfortable enough for long stayers. But not recommended for those looking for a typical relaxing and hassle-free hotel experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Echuayx
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am very sorry to say that after staying here for five months I have no other choice but to say the staff (not all, some) and management are dishonest. I had several disputes with them over everything from electricity bills to the monthly rate. I ended up calling the tourist police and I will ask them assist me.

This is a pity as the hotel is well located, walking distance from Siam Paragon and the National Stadium BTS station. The room I had was quite spacious and quiet.

Nonetheless I can, unfortunately, not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo