My husband and I stayed at Baan Sukhumvit twice in January en route to other destinations in Thailand. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come again.
- very quiet (secluded soi off sukhumvit road)
- staff was always helpful and friendly
- breakfast was great, nice variety and service (and included in price of room)
- location convenient to skytrain and metro access
- rooms were clean, modern and had nice amenities
- rooftop terrace was a great touch
- free internet access (wireless and a nice pc for common use)
My one piece of advice is to print out the directions in Thai to the hotel to show to your taxi driver - could be a little hard to find without those directions!
Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the success of Baan Sukhumvit Soi 20, and located on the same style quiet side street yet still only four minutes walk from Asok Skytrain, Baan Sukhumvit Soi 18 has all the trade mark features of Soi 20 but with larger rooms equipped to a higher standard with beautiful walk in style showers, free WiFi and Lan line for your laptop in every room together with a lovely relaxing roof top garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Sukhumvit Inn Soi 18 Hotel Bangkok