Chose this hotel as wished looked like hotel had good open aspect from roof terrace.
On the plus side;
• The hotel has a water bus stop right outside- very handy for getting up and down the river, a real plus (note- you can pay on the public service ferry boat service, its about 20 baht per trip. An agent has set up what looks like a turn style type entrance as you approach the landing area where they encourage you to pay 150 baht for an all day tourist ticket- don’t buy it if you only want a few trips on the river; you just walk straight through to the landing area and pay on the boat)
• Room was spacious and nicely decorated with a warm, friendly feel
• Had a side room, which was fine, it avoided the noise from the front road and you could just about see the river !
• Friendly welcome
• Allowed early access to the room (we arrived early at 10 am and the room was ready)
• Nice breakfast area adjacent to and overlooking river
• Nice rooftop pool area
• Approx £2 (90 baht) in taxi using meter from phaya thai station to the hotel)
No negatives !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Navalai offers a hip design, unlike any other city hotel. You can find this extraordinary experience of Oriental Chic Boutique and be inspired by historical and social context of hotel location. 74 unique and stylish rooms are decorated in four different themes: Artist; Thai-lifestyle; Colonial-influenced; and Rattanakosin heritage. This uniquely designed hotel is the ideal place for honeymooners and travelers who look for a unique life style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Navalai River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Navalai River Hotel Bangkok
- Navalai River Bangkok