Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$13
$11
Trip.com
$8
Agoda.com$11
eDreams$11
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

The staff were nice. The towels had holes in them. There were stains on the headboard of the bed. There was no elevator, which is a problem if you have heavy suitcases. The shower was in the bathroom and would have sprayed the sink and toilet if I had dared to use it. I was scared to use the shower though. The pictures do not look like the ones posted online. I was really disappointed to end my trip in Thailand like this. I have no idea why it was called a superior room when inferior room would have been a much more accurate description.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We always take a hotel close to the airport the day before our return flight. Golden Foyer Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel was a good choice, not too big, clean, with a friendly and efficient staff. Although it is located next to a large evening market and a lot of heavy traffic we had no noise problems. in our room. Beds were good, room was clean, as was the whole hotel. Good bathroom. There is a nice terrace outside, next to a klong, where it is nice sitting with a cold beer. Breakfast was ok, mainly Thai, which is ok for me. The shuttle service was nice on time.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

At my age always enjoy a couple of days relax prior to a 15 hour flight.
Found this hotel and am delighted. Situated within a short distance to Airport plus Hotel has a transfer minibus.
Situation is perfect next to quite a large street market so your still in the hub bub of Bangkok. Ample inexpensive appetizing street food available Rooms are good size.. AC.. hot shower/ toilet.. comfortable bed.. clean linen and towels... very reasonable price.
Gym.. small swimming pool.. restaurant.. coffee shop..adjoining klong.. car park.. very friendly and helpful staff.
Certainly will be back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed February 10, 2019

The hotel was located not too far from the airport. About a 10-15 minute drive. Great for a break in flights. We were there for 9 hours. The pool was small. The room had a lot of mosquitoes and was run down. The door didn't shut properly. But it was conveniently located. The market next door had great food, not for the tourists, which is what we like trying. It was good for a break, as our plane was delayed at the last minute, so we got to spend a few extra hours sleeping. Much better that staying in the airport for 11 hours.

We also asked them to order us a cab back to the airport. They said no problem. But it wasn't a cab. It was a friends car. They charged us $200 BHT for would should have only cost about $130BHT in a meter Taxi. But we were too tired to argue. If you order a Cab, max sure you ask for a meter taxi!

They were also hard to communicate with, not answering our emails.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Staff attitude was unacceptable. My room had so many mosquitoes, when I asked to change the room, they did nothing but gave me an insect spray bottle and asked me to do it myself.
They did nothing to make me feel better. The room was filthy and smelled badly. The television was old-fashioned and did not work. The bed was broken and hurt my back badly. The aircon was super noisy. If you are looking for an experience of a hell, this is the place to go.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple