Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$13
$11
Agoda.com
$8
Trip.com$9
eDreams$11
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2019

The hotel was located not too far from the airport. About a 10-15 minute drive. Great for a break in flights. We were there for 9 hours. The pool was small. The room had a lot of mosquitoes and was run down. The door didn't shut properly. But it was conveniently located. The market next door had great food, not for the tourists, which is what we like trying. It was good for a break, as our plane was delayed at the last minute, so we got to spend a few extra hours sleeping. Much better that staying in the airport for 11 hours.

We also asked them to order us a cab back to the airport. They said no problem. But it wasn't a cab. It was a friends car. They charged us $200 BHT for would should have only cost about $130BHT in a meter Taxi. But we were too tired to argue. If you order a Cab, max sure you ask for a meter taxi!

They were also hard to communicate with, not answering our emails.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Staff attitude was unacceptable. My room had so many mosquitoes, when I asked to change the room, they did nothing but gave me an insect spray bottle and asked me to do it myself.
They did nothing to make me feel better. The room was filthy and smelled badly. The television was old-fashioned and did not work. The bed was broken and hurt my back badly. The aircon was super noisy. If you are looking for an experience of a hell, this is the place to go.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jollie312
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Definitely not recommended although it's quite cheap. Room was very basic. TV from last century did not work. Only redeeming quality was airport transfer. If you are looking for a hotel near the airport, I would strongly recommend Ploykhumthong Boutique Resort instead.

Room tip: different hotel
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Marcel D
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I have stayed at Airport Hotels around Savanabhumi many times over the last ten years. First of all the comments in other reviews about this hotel being far from the airport are not fair.... apart from the one big hotel at the airport Terminal, nearly all the transit hotels are on Latkrabang Road and so it is always about a 15 minute transfer. The Silver Golden Garden Hotel is typical in distance from the airport of all the others.
Now, this hotel is a bit tired and well past its best... BUT, it is right alongside a brand new hotel called The Golden Foyer Hotel, owned by the same company and with which it shares the foyer, restaurant, pool etc.
The Silver Golden Garden Hotel is ok if you just want a basic, old, room to stay in.
The Golden Foyer Hotel is far better, with spotless, sparkling new fittings and it is, of course, more expensive.
The shared restaurant is excellent with really good, comprehensive breakfast, super staff and nice position by the river/canal.
The adjacent street market is busy, fun and a bonus for staying there.
When I return in September with my partner, I shall stay at The Golden Foyer which I now regard as a good Airport Stopover Hotel, The Golden Silver Garden is ok if you want to save money.

Room tip: You may not like the Ground Floor Rooms which open directly on to the roadway.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Charlie B
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This will be a short review as I booked in and then out within 5 minutes. On arrival at the hotel, there was no one around to check us in. It was after searching for someone I was taken to the hotel next door as it is a part of the hotel. Checked in and a laxy took me back to the old part of the hotel and to my room. On walking in there was a verty musty and mouldy smell, black water stains all around the air conditioner and the bathroom was the size of the toilet with a shower hose hanging on the wall behind the door. I quickly went back to reception and asked to be changed into the newer part of the hotel (Golden Foyer Hotel). Spend the extra upfront and book the better hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018