“Loved the hotel”

Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #191 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed December 3, 2009

Stayed here for 2 nights when I took a stopover in Bangkok a few months ago and absolutely loved the place!

The room was big with a large lcd tv, a kitchenette, sofa, plenty of cabinets and drawers for storage, a nice balcony and it was very tastefully furnished. The bathroom was quite big and although it does have the problem of water spilling out of the bathtub I just put a few towels to block the water and it was fine.

The swimming pool on the rooftop gives a great view, especially at night.

Breakfast was a fixed meal (choice of American, continental and japanese) and hence there were limited options. It would have been better if they could have a buffet breakfast instead.

The location is about a 15 min from the closest MRT station and one passes the Soi Cowboy street to take the shortcut to the station. But its quite a short lane and I did not find it a problem. The best part is that the hotel has a tuk-tuk on call 24 hours and they'l just drive you to the station for free. They have a service to return from the station but I couldnt quite figure out how to use it. Being in a quiet bylane, the hotel is spared from the noise and traffic of the main Sukhumvit road.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, they were always eager to give suggestions on places to visit, etc.

The entire hotel was very well maintained and they seemed to have a good maintenance staff too. The electronic safe was not working in my room, but it was fixed immediately by the staff.

Overall - reasonably priced, great value for money, lovely spacious rooms. I would absolutely stay here again on my next trip to Bangkok!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
GM_AdmiralPremier, General Manager at Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2009

Dear wanderer087,

I would like to firstly thank you for sharing your experience with us as your valuable feedback is helping us to improve both our services as well as our product.

Your comments in regards to Breakfast at our Cinnamon restaurant, I would like to inform you that we have been change the breakfast to be buffet already.

We were delighted to receive such gracious comments about facilities, location and service provided by our well trained and professionalism staff as your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your visit.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with others, and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Admiral Premier Bangkok.

Reviewed November 30, 2009

I stayed here for ten nights and was very impressed with the hotel.
LOCATION:
A ten minute stroll to the main Sukhumvit Road and the SkyTrain and underground and far less to a couple of 7/11s to stock up on supplies. Restaurants and bars are less than a couple of minutes away on foot but the hotel will deliver you to the BTS & MRT by tut tuk for free if you can't manage the short walk. I was glad to be staying a couple of streets from the main road since it was so tranquil there and just far enough away from the frantic traffic and noise of Sukhumvit Road. You could spend far more and stay in hugely expensive and opulent hotels like The Landmark or the Sheraton Grande on the main road but there you're likely to be subjected to incessant noise and the sound of traffic wardens constantly blowing their whistles to manage vehicles into and out of their car parks. Some have mentioned safety: I never once felt the least bit uncomfortable (let alone worried) about my safety in and around this hotel during my stay (or in any part of Bangkok itself for that mater). By comparison, the streets of urban Britain are far less safe than this city and the area around this hotel. Do not be concerned here.
THE HOTEL:
It is very modern and well-equipped. The roof-top pool was a real favourite with me. It is about 10 metres by 5 (a guess) and has a great view. I spent many hours up there. Staff would pop up occasionally and pick up any single leaves which had the temerity to fall from the poolside plants onto the patio!
The whole hotel, including my room, was kept spotlessly clean and I felt like I was staying somewhere quite special.
The restaurant served good food and I used it four or five times for an evening meal. Breakfasts were very good and every bit what you expect from a quality hotel. Well worth including in your package.
THE ROOM:
I chose a Premier room which had a small balcony, a plasma TV on the wall, free and reliable wireless internet, a small kitchen area including (importantly) a full sized fridge, a very nice bathroom and comfortable king-sized bed. The air conditioning was very efficient and easily controlled from the panel on the wall.
SERVICE:
The staff were very welcoming, polite and helpful. Whenever I met a member of staff in the hotel corridors, whether chambermaids, bellhops, whatever, they greeted me warmly with a wide smile and made me feel like a valued customer. Five star hotels do not offer better staff than those at the Admiral Premier.
OVERALL:
Excellent value for money. High quality wherever you look. Excellent location and great service. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to all.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo

Dear jonmarkdavies,

Thank you so much for sparing your valuable time to share us your remarkable stay experience at Admiral Premier Bangkok during your recent visit.

As a well-traveled guest, your comments are valuable in helping us to maintain a high level of service and ensure that your expectations are met each visit. On this occasion, we are delighted to learn that you are overall enjoyed your stay with our accommodation with Premier Studio, well location and other facilities especially service provided by our well trained and professionalism staff. Your kind compliments haven been shared to all team member and I know that they are appreciate the recognition that you have given to and are delighted to be of your services.

We certainly hope that your future plans to Bangkok will include Admiral Premier and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality.

Reviewed November 29, 2009

Maybe you can greate a map with things to do around the area of your hotel. Sukhumvit has so much to offer, excellent restaurants just around your corner... no need to go to other places (areas of Bangkok) in the evening!

The equipment in the Gym is very good, the swimming pool on the top of the hotel nice, too!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends

Dear Ralf¬_0601,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments, about our facilities, equipments and location. We sincerely appreciate your words about our good location and recommend to any person who wants to stay at Sukhumvit area.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you on your next visit at Admiral Premier Bangkok.

Reviewed November 20, 2009

We stayed at the Admiral Premier for 4 days during our 1st trip to Thailand, and thought it was a fantastic hotel. The staff are incredibly helpful - they will do anything to assist if they can, which for us included great restaurant recommendations and writing addresses in Thai for ease of getting around in taxis. The rooms were great - really spacious and comfortable. Although we didn't get a chance to use the rooftop pool, we did have a look and it was lovely, with fantastic views. Although Sukhumvit doesn't have a lot of tourist attractions, it has great transport links to all other parts of Bangkok, and the Admiral is well placed to reach both the MRT & BTS within 5-10 mins walk, although the complimentary tuk tuk service makes it even quicker. We had read that the hotel was a bit difficult to find, however we contacted them in advance and they provided us with a map & the address in Thai and our driver had no problems finding his way to the hotel from the airport. We can't recommend this hotel & its staff highly enough and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple

Dear LoriMcQ,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to give us your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We are glad to read that you have been overall impressed with our facilities and the service received from our Thai hospitality associates. Your valuable feedback is helping us to improve both our services as well as our product.

Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stayed there twice. Some of the other reviews already mention the location, the hotel rooms, hotel in general and they are all pretty accurate so I won't bother repeating that.

It seemed services are improved and staff were without exception courteous and helpful with many taking time to smile and say hello to me.

I just felt that the hotel was good value for money, buffet breakfast is served (and what a great choice available), and that my room was very clean (on both occasions).

A special mention I think is the level of service from the staff, not one of them was in any way rude or unfriendly. The staff made the whole experience a good one for me and I have recommended it for use by my company in the future.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank Miw C
GM_AdmiralPremier, General Manager at Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2009

Dear London_UK_Leonidas,

We appreciated for taking the time to write the nice review of our hotel to share with others. We are also delighted to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay with us on both occasions.

We are happy to have created memorable experiences from our well-trained staff, which provided personalized services for you. We are at Admiral Premier looking forward to welcome you and your colleague back to our Thai hospitality once again.

Reviewed November 19, 2009

After exhaustive research on the internet, I chose Admiral Premier. I was not disappointed. It is in a quiet soi off main Sukhumvit and is clean and has everything that you would want from a hotel.

The service was very good, the breakfast was great and overall great please to stay. Because its a relatively smaller hotel, it was quiet and peaceful.

My stay there was without a hitch and I did not lack for anything.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo

Dear PakiFoodie,

Thank you for staying at Admiral Premier Bangkok and for sharing your experience with others as your valuable feedback is helping us to improve both our services as well as our product.

We were delighted to read that you have a pleasant stay with us and about our overall hotel services and your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards, which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Admiral Premier Bangkok.

Reviewed November 18, 2009

The location is quite good and VERY CLOSE to BTS & MRT. Surrounding with lots of fabulous shopping malls. The most important thing is spendless get as 5 stars cozy room. the food was delicous, especially crispy bacon .. luv it..

recommend !! Admiral Premier Bangkok, where has good and cheap stuffs still happen ...

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Chatthathip

Dear Khun Chatthathip,

Sawadee Kha! Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback regarding your stay with us recently. We are glad that you liked our room, facilities and location. We all are happy to have created memorable experiences for you at Admiral Premier Bangkok.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your next visit soon.