We stayed in this hotel for the first time over New Year and we were really pleased with it. Our room was fantastic and much bigger than we expected, with a separate kitchen/dining area. The staff were really friendly and happy to help us out with directions/arranging taxis.
The hotel is in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok and we were not sure what to expect, however, just a short walk down the road we found some fantastic bars to spend New Year in, there are clubs close by as well if that is what you are looking for, although we didn't venture into them so I cant comment.
The breakfast at the hotel was good with a variety of fresh fruit, cereal and hot items as well.
The roof top pool was lovely, there aren't many sun loungers but we didn't find this to be a problem, there never seemed to be too many people there.
Overall, we were really pleased with our stay at the Admiral premier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel