This is the second time my family has stayed here, and we really like it.
It is centrally located, so within a 10 min walk of the BTS station. The hotel also has its own Tuk Tuk service that is complimentary and will take you to the BTS station if need be. There are also plenty of eating options nearby on the main Sukhumvit Road, so you don't need to venture far.
Staff are very helpful and speak excellent English.
Breakfast is excellent - with a good choice of cereals, fruit juice, yoghurts, fruit, as well as eggs, omelettes, toast, cakes, croissants, coffee, capucchino, etc. Also offered is a variety of Thai breakfast choices. Breakfast is served from 6 am to 10.30am so gives lots of scope if you want a lie-in. Restaurant staff are very friendly.
Rooms are really nice, spacious, with A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom. Given the central location of the hotel it is surprisingly quiet.
On top of the hotel is a great pool, as well as small fitness suite alongside, The views from the roof both in the day, but especially at night are spectacular.
I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and plan to stay here again when we next visit Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel