We stayed at the hotel for 2 days end of June 2013. We were a group of 4 guys visiting from India on our first trip to Thailand. The overall experience was awesome ! Great rooms- equipped with all facilities. Do spend some time in the pool- its on the top floor and has a excellent view. The hotel also provides a free tuk-tuk service to the main road.
What could improve?--We would've been happier if the breakfast menu included more vegetarian options. Some of us were pure vegetarians and there was nothing other than fruits to choose from.
Overall, our experience was fantastic and we highly recommend this hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel