we found this hotel to be in a great location to make your base for sight seeing. Just off main road so reasonably quiet.
Yes only 10 minute walk to BTS & would advise using the shortcut through the Interchange building. We did use the hotel Tuk Tuk a few times but ensure you miss rush hour traffic.
The hotel met our requirements for a high floor room over looking the city & close to the rooftop swimming pool.
The room was very clean & spacious & staff friendly
Buffet breakfast was good although choice was same each day & as we was there for 7 nights became a bit boring.
We choose this hotel as a stop, over on our way back from NZ to recupriate with a little sight seeing so rooftop pool was the main factor for us in selecting this hotel, plus the reasonable price we paid.
Overall, would rate this hotel as a 3 star & good value & would recommend it. Although is starting to show wear & tear around the edges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel