I stay there few times during last two years. First time in suite which was good experience. I do like this place still, opposite of the hotel, I can find a nice local thai food, Mulberry spa just round the corner with the best pedicure. Terminal 21, Irish Pub, BTS/MRT everything walking distance. But seems they are not bother to keep the place in shape.
I was there 2 weeks ago for a night. Seems little bit backward, Facility getting "old" The bathroom smelly/stain.
Still the same, they use shower curtain which is fine but they on wrong dimension. The water from fix shower head all land on marble around bathtub instead of inside the tub. so water go on the floor and become "pool".
I understand they try to use portable air fragrance to get rid of smoking/food/cooking smell. But I am sure management team can pick a better flavor instead of strong/cheap lotus/lily smell. It's smell awful.
I also from hospitality industry, maintenance doesn't mean you have to spend billion. Just a small touch can keep hotel in good shape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel