“Brilliant! ”

Ranked #28 of 383 Dessert in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Bang Rak
Neighborhood: Bang Rak
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a slice of cake and a coffee. Although it obviously wasn’t my husbands first choice of cafes, he did say it was pretty cool and I absolutely loved it! Such a good idea, staff were lovely, prices weren’t as high as I thought and the cake was delicious. Really good for kids but adults too. Definitely hit this place up if you have a spare few hours

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We checked out this cafe, searched it out to see it for ourselves.
The atmosphere was fun and did not disappoint.
The food was meh, but I don’t think people go there for that.
I thought it was great that tons of tourists could come take photos without purchasing. Very classy.
The macaron was not very good but we were glad we went !

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Went to celebrate our kid birthday, it was nice but not more. Bit expensive and locate far from the central places in a dark corner...

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

If you are into Unicorns or just enjoys themed places you will like this one. It is very clear that it is a local creation, very small (about 10 tables) but it is nicely done. It has some really nice stuff on the menu all with a lot of food colors and tons of sugar :) not so expensive!
My girls LOVED it what can I say....

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Okay just to clarify, I know I’m not a 12 year old girl, but I’m not an idiot either. We came here with (relatively) high expectations as we saw this in a Facebook post in the UK, so we made a special effort to visit. Much to my dismay. The food and drinks are very bland and just, not nice. Good job they didn’t charge a unicorn premium. The upholstery on the furniture was all coming apart. If that was upsetting enough, I am pretty sure they were running a separate business out the back as people were just wondering in and out of the door to the cashiers, just wondering in, and then leaving again. Very strange as the cashiers didn’t batter an eyelid. Not that great, only the tat they’re selling and the wallpaper is unicorn-esc. The people working there certainly didn’t care, don’t expect American style happiness that’s for sure.

As a side note, I wouldn’t bring kids here as, I s*** you not, they play gangsta rap with the swear words, in a unicorn cafe!!! Come on now, that needs reporting, kids go in there!!! I know different country different rules but that is disgraceful! Worth a pass guys.

1  Thank domfinch