“Hmm, Nice but not more”

Ranked #27 of 346 Dessert in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Silom
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Went to celebrate our kid birthday, it was nice but not more. Bit expensive and locate far from the central places in a dark corner...

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

If you are into Unicorns or just enjoys themed places you will like this one. It is very clear that it is a local creation, very small (about 10 tables) but it is nicely done. It has some really nice stuff on the menu all with a lot of food colors and tons of sugar :) not so expensive!
My girls LOVED it what can I say....

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Okay just to clarify, I know I’m not a 12 year old girl, but I’m not an idiot either. We came here with (relatively) high expectations as we saw this in a Facebook post in the UK, so we made a special effort to visit. Much to my dismay. The food and drinks are very bland and just, not nice. Good job they didn’t charge a unicorn premium. The upholstery on the furniture was all coming apart. If that was upsetting enough, I am pretty sure they were running a separate business out the back as people were just wondering in and out of the door to the cashiers, just wondering in, and then leaving again. Very strange as the cashiers didn’t batter an eyelid. Not that great, only the tat they’re selling and the wallpaper is unicorn-esc. The people working there certainly didn’t care, don’t expect American style happiness that’s for sure.

As a side note, I wouldn’t bring kids here as, I s*** you not, they play gangsta rap with the swear words, in a unicorn cafe!!! Come on now, that needs reporting, kids go in there!!! I know different country different rules but that is disgraceful! Worth a pass guys.

1  Thank domfinch
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Cutest cafe we've ever been to, and we loved the food there. We will definitely come back here next time we visit Bangkok.

1  Thank 56siljea
Reviewed August 20, 2018

My unicorn crazy daughter loved it, I was also impressed with it. The food tasted surprisingly good, the burger was yummy. A fun place and definitely worth a visit if you like unicorns!

2  Thank Audrey G