Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great location dorm room patpong night market common areas silom
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Good central location, not too far from skytrain and metro
Nice place
Friendly staff
Stayed in a dorm, I was on my own to start but two others by the time I left
Quiet
Air conditioned
Shared bathroom, a step away from my room
Nice room and bathroom
Breakfast available to buy

2  Thank CharlieR12345
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Everything was clean, it was close to the BTS. I stayed for around 5 days and everything was great!

Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank allenseol
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This hostel is "more than a hostel" as they say. I really enjoyed my stay there, everything was great: comfy bed, clean, designed, friendly and helpful staff, great location... I'll definitely stay there again for my next stay in Bangkok. Go for it too!

1  Thank aveyrier87
Reviewed June 16, 2011

its a great hostel and really worth to stay in heart of bangkok , super clean and friendly staff nice and cool sitting area really make me stay here many times and meet many more travellers and have great stay in HQ , i recomend it if ur going to bangkok , thank u good and all other staff to make my stay in bangkok wonderfull! naveed. london & pakistan.

Room tip: this hostel is value for money in bangkok !
Date of stay: May 2011
1  Thank Naveed C
Reviewed May 31, 2011

This hostel on Silom Soi 3 is perfectly located to discover the diversity & nightlife of the Silom & Surawong area od Bangkok. Very helpful staff, clean rooms, free internet available, wifi in rooms, you really cannot beat this for value! Will definately stay again next time I´m in Bangkok.

Room tip: Go with friends & share a 4 person dormitory!
Date of stay: May 2011